[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (27 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
4 goals is insane considering its Atletico. No, we need to keep a clean sheet and get the three goals. Or get 2 and see where luck takes us but if we concede then we're out.
Depends on when. If we already have 2 or 3 by the time, then it's still game on. Just no early goal pls. That'd be a potential killer. As for keeping a clean sheet, i'd rather bet on CR7, Dybala, Mario and the rest to score 4 tbh.

Atletico certainly are a good team, but imo we've made them look better than they really are. You don't even have to go back to their Dortmund game, just look back to their last game at home against Real.

It's possible.

Edit: Being Juventus, we better not "see where luck takes us." :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ok so knowing Allegri, he won’t start Berna and Dybala. So Dybala obviously isn’t starting. Good old fashioned cautious Italian manager. It’ll prob be a 3-5-2 then like this

Tek

Caceres Bonucci Chiellini

Cancelo Can Pjanic Matuidi Berna

CR7 Mandzu

He’ll use Dybala and Costa as impact players. Wouldn’t shock me to see Kean make an appearance too, if we are really desperate.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Ok so knowing Allegri, he won’t start Berna and Dybala. So Dybala obviously isn’t starting. Good old fashioned cautious Italian manager. It’ll prob be a 3-5-2 then like this

Tek

Caceres Bonucci Chiellini

Cancelo Can Pjanic Matuidi Berna

CR7 Mandzu

He’ll use Dybala and Costa as impact players. Wouldn’t shock me to see Kean make an appearance too, if we are really desperate.
I think that's even too attacking for :allegri: with Berna as LWB. :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Depends on when. If we already have 2 or 3 by the time, then it's still game on. Just no early goal pls. That'd be a potential killer. As for keeping a clean sheet, i'd rather bet on CR7, Dybala, Mario and the rest to score 4 tbh.

Atletico certainly are a good team, but imo we've made them look better than they really are. You don't even have to go back to their Dortmund game, just look back to their last game at home against Real.

It's possible.

Edit: Being Juventus, we better not "see where luck takes us." :p
Agree with you as to when. Just as long as we don't give away set pieces anywhere in our half. If we want to foul them then we need to do it in their half which means we need to peg them back. That's only possible with a solid midfield, high line, and good passing and of course if Atletico will happily peg back, which i think they will. However, we won't play a high line early on so I guess it's gonna be a long game.

I go bipolar, I think its possible and we can do this, to doubting it. If it wasn't for the GOAT i would have given up. Also Allegri usually turns up when the pressure is on so hopefully we can do this.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
Typical of us to go out early when the top teams are falling around us lol still think we can win this tie but we will need luck hopefully starting with them not having Godin but something tells me he will miraculously recover

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Typical of us to go out early when the top teams are falling around us lol still think we can win this tie but we will need luck hopefully starting with them not having Godin but something tells me he will miraculously recover
It's because we're a top team too.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Godin will play IMO,

Atletico have named their 20 man squad. On the positive, Felipe Luis is not available and surprisingly, neither is Hernandez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)