[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (32 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i hope those who didn't want Drogba last january because he is 'old' and 'washed up' or a 'gold digger' as one branded him as go eat some humble pie

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/3...henhua?p=4016711&highlight=drogba#post4016711
TBH he looked considerably slower and weaker tonight than any time I can remember. I saw him get outpaced and muscled off the ball by Pirlo FFS. Even his goal he looked like he was running through quicksand, which just highlights how bad our play was at that moment.

- - - Updated - - -

We had learned absolutely NOTHING from previous season, 1-1 with FCK just like with Nordshit, 1-1 with Shakhtar and now 2-2 with Gala.
So we are going to win the group, sweet.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bayernstar

Heritage of Kahn
Mar 16, 2013
With this result Juve will definitely fight for the second place in the group, after the draw against copenhagen I still thought Juve can turn it over. But to be honest first place is saved for real now, somehow I think Juve will play better against Real, cant say they will win but maybe get a draw or more. Second place is still possible, at least a win against gala and copenhagen is needed.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Last season, we had a very strong squad with our only real weakness up front, missing a pure striker.

This season, our forward line was improved a bit with Tevez (with no help from the USELESS Llorente) and we appear weak everywhere else.....

Europa League, here we come........

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
:lol: at the Hagi kid.

Melo better than Vidal.

There was contact on the PK. Even that disgusting, sickening commentator who was totally against Juventus (and Italian football) admitted it.

We gifted to you 2 goals. Juventus are in some sort of spell right, once we break it, we're on a totally different level than you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

What I don't understand about Conte's comments about the 4-3-3 is...what were we playing when Llorente, Quag and Tevez were on the field? We looked so much better, why can't we do that again?

Jul 20, 2012
:lol: at the Hagi kid.

Melo better than Vidal.

There was contact on the PK. Even that disgusting, sickening commentator who was totally against Juventus (and Italian football) admitted it.

We gifted to you 2 goals. Juventus are in some sort of spell right, once we break it, we're on a totally different level than you guys.

- - - Updated - - -

What I don't understand about Conte's comments about the 4-3-3 is...what were we playing when Llorente, Quag and Tevez were on the field? We looked so much better, why can't we do that again?
It was more of a 4-3-1-2 because Quag and Llorente were the forwards and Tevez was playing more as an ss or am. Yea and I don't see why Conte says 4-3-3 when we could play a 4-3-1-2 and maybe that lacks width but it will be alot better than our current formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)