[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (70 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's no less biased about Melo than you guys are about Vidal.
yeah because Melo really is the best Brazilian midfielder in the world?? if you actually agree with that shit you are no better than he is.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck in the last game. I think that is the game that will decide the 2nd qualifier. Now I'm off to home.

Take care everyone.
liverpool aren't in europe.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
About Gala sitting back. They're the away side so that's natural in the CL. Also, in the first half I actually thought the match was in Turkey because of the Juve were playing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
About Gala sitting back. They're the away side so that's natural in the CL. Also, in the first half I actually thought the match was in Turkey because of the Juve were playing.
But it's not Conte's fault according to some members. What a lousy approach in almost every game lately.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Horrible game! Pirlo lacked concentration at times. Mirko & Licht injured in the first half. Bonbon's mistake AND our lack of concentration after scoring the second goal cost us! The referee ignoring Gala's fouls, (How he managed to ignore that guy elbowing Kwad in the face was unbelievable ) Ignored a blatant PK too! We did not play at our best, but Gala was not interested in playing good football. They played Droghba upfront, with 6/7 'defenders' in the box to prevent us scoring with another 2/3 ready to further congest the area.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Horrible game! Pirlo lacked concentration at times. Mirko & Licht injured in the first half. Bonbon's mistake AND our lack of concentration after scoring the second goal cost us! The referee ignoring Gala's fouls, (How he managed to ignore that guy elbowing Kwad in the face was unbelievable ) Ignored a blatant PK too! We did not play at our best, but Gala was not interested in playing good football. They played Droghba upfront, with 6/7 'defenders' in the box to prevent us scoring with another 2/3 ready to further congest the area.

:D Angela, all i got to say is i love you and your passion, very very happy to have you around

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Long balls for the first 30 minutes? Whaaaaaa??? WTF did I just watch?
The funniest thing about that is that Galatasaray didn't deal with one single long ball, either straight or diagonally. If we had made better use of the ball we could have scored from such basic route one stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

You still think Vidal's better than Melo? Tonight have proved my point, don't you think?
Depends what your point is? That you don't watch much football? Or that it is very silly to judge players and teams based on one game, perhaps? I agree with either of those points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)