[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Galatasaray (October 2, 2013) (21 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I don't understand how soi many people keep suggesting different formations like 4 4 2 or 4 3 3. It's so obviously going to be 3 5 2, there isn't even the slightest hint that it would be any different. We built the team around this formation and conte loves it. Why the Hell would he just decide to change it on a very important cl match.
Thank you!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Well I dont see Marchisio, Vidal or Pirlo being dropped. Unless we play a 4-5-1 or a 3-5-1-1 or even 3-6-1
You may be onto something here. It wouldn't surprise me.
The idea of the 3-5-1-1 making a reappearance occurred to me upon seeing Tevez's injury, but then I remembered Juve were at home.

I'd be surprised if Conte doesn't start with two forwards, particularly given that Juve have forwards who aren't in bad form, which wasn't really the case when the 3-5-1-1 started to appear last season.

- - - Updated - - -

That depends. 3-6-1 isn't necessarily more defensive or negative than 4-3-3.

We'll see, but it's not impossible that Conte doesn't want to drop one of MVPP.
I'm expecting Marchisio to be the one left out for this game.

Don't think he'd be asked to start three games in a week this soon after returning from injury - not when Juve have other good options.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #188
    Conte would rather start Quaq or Llorente along Vucinic, than consider changing system for this match...
    That all depends on how we play, and by how I don't mean formation I mean if our players are willing to run or are more interested in bird watching.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
    May 22, 2009
    I'm expecting Marchisio to be the one left out for this game.

Don't think he'd be asked to start three games in a week this soon after returning from injury - not when Juve have other good options.
    Hmm. I doubt it, but that's also a possibility.

That all depends on how we play, and by how I don't mean formation I mean if our players are willing to run or are more interested in bird watching.
    :lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)