[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016] (2 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I'm not sure how to take this. Extremely frustated. Worst I've seen us play and we pulled something. Of course I'm happier but each time bayern come at you, your counting your stars. I can see bayern scoring atleast two at home, question is if we can do the same there... I'm not so sure.

On the positive, we can learn a lot from this first leg, this is first hand experience of bayern. Whilst they will rue their chances and defending. We can start planning on how to keep the ball. Close the gaps and pressure them hard. Organisation is absolutely key if we have any chance. We have a chance only because of bayerns defence. May this chance turn fruitful for us and we come with a historic victory. Amen

Buy on AliExpress.com

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
It's absolutely $#@!ing pathetic all these people saying we need a miracle to progress, or we have less than 10% chance, or it's not gonna happen. Because away teams never win. Right. Because we aren't one of the best teams in football. We didn't just show tonight that we can easily play with Bayern... We could easily get a result at Allianz.

Pathetic.

Of course we can win, I think no fan doubts this squad.
It is the mentality of the squad on how approaching that match. If anyone want to believe that with 0-1 defending result is enough is just too optimistic.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
First one is meh, his arm didn't move at all. Second one rarely every gets called but probably should have been.

TBH their goals were very preventable tonight. The one Müller missed was their best move by far. Too often we stood off and watched.
:agree: but it was a penalty.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
why? it is a good result for bayern.

Allowing us to dominate them for the last 30 minutes and allow a 100% progression result to slip away is great for us. We turned the momentum of the tie on its head in the second half..

You ever heard of momentum? It exists. We stole it entirely in the last 30 minutes... We build on that away, we win and progress, simple as that.

Saying we're out already is just pathetic.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's absolutely fucking pathetic all these people saying we need a miracle to progress, or we have less than 10% chance, or it's not gonna happen. Because away teams never win. Right. Because we aren't one of the best teams in football. We didn't just show tonight that we can easily play with Bayern... We could easily get a result at Allianz.

Pathetic.

FUCK THEM! I've no respect for them. FORZA JUVE!

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
There will be openings for us in the 2nd leg. There always are with Pep coached teams. Now we know we can give them less respect because physically we seem stronger and faster. The 1 on 1 duels especially against their backline seem to suit us just fine.

Morata

Aug 22, 2015
Not out of tie and not in control of it but when Robben scored I thought that it could of got ugly for Juve, fantastic effort to get back into the tie and now heading into Munich with still a chance of go through all be it a small. Bayern are a juggernaut at home and to knock them out you must have a first leg advantage to withstand the barrage of attacks they throw at your defence.

bastos80

Feb 21, 2016
There will be openings for us in the 2nd leg. There always are with Pep coached teams. Now we know we can give them less respect because physically we seem stronger and faster. The 1 on 1 duels especially against their backline seem to suit us just fine.
You having to go for a goal will definatly benefit us. Don't know the last time we didn't score at home.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
First one is meh, his arm didn't move at all. Second one rarely every gets called but probably should have been.

TBH their goals were very preventable tonight. The one Müller missed was their best move by far. Too often we stood off and watched.
Doesn't matter if his arm didn't move, it's extended out from his body. It's a clearcut penalty. If it was down by his side, no.... but he made himself bigger for blocking the ball, by having his arm out. Penalty by any standard...

The offside block of Buffon almost never gets called, so not as big a deal...

But the penalty. That's a joke.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)