[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

InterMerda

Feb 9, 2016
I bet bayern players are fucking scared. We might be against all odds but if you don't think this game has affected bayern players psychologically, then you're a fool (speaking generally)

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
We woke up in the end but it's mind-boggling how we always and I mean ALWAYS start games like this in pvssy mode and totally in our shells. It's incredibly frustrating. If we're in a situation like this, it's totally our own fault and not because of Bayern or how good they are.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
A 1-0 win there isn't impossible
It is.
We can't stop them from scoring.

I do expect a more fresh and faster Juve. A team that will step on the pitch to play football, not the embarrassment from the opening hour tonight. We'll have to score at least two goals, though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Definitely. Or 3-2 but I don't mind going out if we play like we should and can. This is a year of transition and growing, it's important.
Well yeah I don't expect a deep CL run this year, especially when you draw a top 3 side already, but at least we showed what we are about.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
It's not a good result, netting one of our late chances would have made it a lot easier, but dammit, this game showed we have balls. Any other lesser teams would have let their heads drop and be destined to lose. Not this Juve.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fuck off, yes? All the PUSSY fans here should be supporting another club. Does FINO ALLA FINE mean something to you?

Obviously not, Y'all aren't deserving of Juventus. Wear that ball-less underwear and get the fuck out.
It's absolutely fucking pathetic all these people saying we need a miracle to progress, or we have less than 10% chance, or it's not gonna happen. Because away teams never win. Right. Because we aren't one of the best teams in football. We didn't just show tonight that we can easily play with Bayern... We could easily get a result at Allianz.

Pathetic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)