[CL] JUVENTUS 2-2 Bayern [23rd February, 2016] (1 Viewer)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It is.
We can't stop them from scoring.
Nothing is impossible :D But I totally agree tbh, we'll need to score at least two. And I think that'll be very hard with Boateng-Benatia back. Kimmich is a classy player but at this level was found out when given direct defensive duties.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
We have posibilities! Experts saying lahm i wq?? He is fantastic in possesion but perhaps the worse defender ever!

Hernanes changed this match alone. Watch and learn marchisio! Stop ghosting and beeing a pussy!

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Scandalous first half on our part, but my oh my am I proud of the grinta we showed after that.

Thank you, ragazzi, for never giving up.

Bayern is objectively the better side, but we are still in this tie :scarf:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Fuck off, yes? All the PUSSY fans here should be supporting another club. Does FINO ALLA FINE mean something to you?

Obviously not, Y'all aren't deserving of Juventus. Wear that ball-less underwear and get the fuck out.
:tup::agree:

Pep will have a lot of things to think about for the second leg.
From the get go we gave them way to much respect, for hour we were getting bombarded. Even during the kick off of the second half you could see a defeated look in the eyes, but once the first goal has been scored you could see that we have tasted blood and were fiending for more. We got this. No shadow of a doubt we will eliminate Bayern.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)