[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sporting CP[October 18th 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Pjanic

• Mandzukic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Benatia and Sturaro starting :3:: :sergio:

Seriously, if Max doesn't rate Rugani at all, I have no idea why we didnt sell him last summer. Just pointless now having him sit on the bench every game.

- - - Updated - - -

Bas Dost to score a hatrick :scared:
Im rapidly losing interest in this season. Its not because we are struggling but because Max doesnt seem to give a fuck.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yeah, it doesn't make sense. I doubt they are not rating him, since they praise Rugani on every occasion they have.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Is this Mathieu the guy who played for Barcelona last season and totally hasn't been able to cover Cuadrado? :tuttosport:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

Benatia and Sturaro starting ::lol3:: :sergio:

Seriously, if Max doesn't rate Rugani at all, I have no idea why we didnt sell him last summer. Just pointless now having him sit on the bench every game.

- - - Updated - - -

Bas Dost to score a hatrick :scared:
there's an other one from tmw with rugani:

tuttojuve also predicts benatia to start, though

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
Not getting a center forward during the summer hurts us. We have no one to swap for Higuain but Manbro.
Allegri however is so obsessed with him in the flank that Piggy basically has a monopoly over that position.
The lack of competition for starting a place doesn't seem to help his form at all..
Last time he got off the bench he scored and turned the game around, but most of the time he's just loafing around.

Also if I were Rugani I'd be pissed off and offended, being placed in the bottom of the pecking order behind that lot.

Hope I'll eat my hat tonight though, forza Juve!

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Cuadrado and Mandzukic again ? Seriously I'm tired of both of them. How about giving some opportunities to our new signings ?

I'll be happy to have a new coach next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)