[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sporting CP[October 18th 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Chiellini

• Pjanic

• Mandzukic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    Alex sandro Pjanic and Cuad should start maybe Berna or Costa too. I would consider benching Higuain again.

Dont want to see Asamoah or Khedira. A midfield of Matuidi, Pjanic and Bentacur behind mandzu dybala and berna/costa would be good. Allows is to play our most inform players

-----Mandzukic---Dybala--Costa/Berna

------------Matuidi - Pjanic - Bentacur

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Cuadrado
    I like.

:tup:

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    Barcelona will almost definitely sell out before the general sale even starts.

Which is why I opted for Sporting :D
    I have the Premium Membership (new the Black&White Membership), but yes, it will be hard even with this, because season-ticket-holder and J1897-members will have priority. Hope it'll work even though.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    @Nenz, what do you think? should we go with the 4-3-3 in this one too ,buddy?

- - - Updated - - -

Kyle, Höwedes is still out injured
    What? You mean your opening of this thread didnt provide enough of the juju to bring him back?

It should be my duty to open threads now. Hustini cant even get Howededs back :howler:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #91
    @Nenz, what do you think? should we go with the 4-3-3 in this one too ,buddy?

- - - Updated - - -

What? You mean your opening of this thread didnt provide enough of the juju to bring him back?

It should be my duty to open threads now. Hustini cant even get Howededs back :howler:
    You need to improve your trolling.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Sturaro would probably less likely to shit his pants at the pk spot tbh, his lack of skill might prevent him from properly placing his shot but he sure wont be panicking in big moments
    There is nothing in Sturaro's head so how can he be nervous? He will just go there and smash it somewhere. Probably top corner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)