[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Sporting CP[October 18th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Chiellini

• Pjanic

• Mandzukic

• D. Costa

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
-------------Higuain

Mandzukic - Dybala - D Costa/ Cuads

-------------Matuidi - Pjanic

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Howedes

Anything but this is stupid :stuckup:
Howedes is injured, and Cuadrado should definitely start ahead of "headless chicken" Costa.

- - - Updated - - -

The game is @ 1.45 am. I'm debating whether I should watch the whole thing, or just wake up for the 2nd half.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
When was the last time we lost a home game in Europe? :shifty: :scared:

It sucks to lose, but losing at home is the worst. :sigh:

That home loss against Inter during the Conte era pissed me off; the Lazio loss tonight is fucking upsetting too, but not as much as losing to Inter, because we had bee unbeaten @ home since the opening day of the 2015-2016 season.
Isn't that the match against Bayern in 2013?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Alex sandro Pjanic and Cuad should start maybe Berna or Costa too. I would consider benching Higuain again.

Dont want to see Asamoah or Khedira. A midfield of Matuidi, Pjanic and Bentacur behind mandzu dybala and berna/costa would be good. Allows is to play our most inform players

-----Mandzukic---Dybala--Costa/Berna

------------Matuidi - Pjanic - Bentacur

Alex Sandro - Chiellini - Rugani - Cuadrado

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'd go 3-4-3 with Rugani, Chiellini, and Barza (rather him than Benatia) in defense, Matuidi, Pjanic in the middle, Bentancur on the right side of midfield, Sandro on the left side, and a front three of Cuadrado on the right, Mandzukic on the left, and Dybala in the central position; I don't think Costa deserves to start.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I'd go with 4231 with Cuads-Dybala-Mandžukič and Higuain upfront, Matuidi-Khedira in midfield and Sandro-Rugani-Chiellini-Sturaro in defense, these 3 points are vital for our confidence and season, the sooner we're done with CL group stage, the sooner we can fully concentrate on Serie A and forget about resting Dybala/Sandro against the likes of Lazio until February.

If we beat Sporting twice we're pretty much guaranteed 2nd and can relax since we're probably not catching Barca anyways with our horrible h2h result. if we drop points against Sporting we're playing Barca on Nov 22nd and Olympiacos on Dec 5 full force, which fucks with our league campaign

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'd go with 4231 with Cuads-Dybala-Mandžukič and Higuain upfront, Matuidi-Khedira in midfield and Sandro-Rugani-Chiellini-Sturaro in defense
:tup:

Pjanic's injury shows how fucking important he is for our playmaking. Without him there are hardly no ideas and everything seems so predictable.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Pjanic should be back for this; we should definitely start him if he's fit and ready.

I'd bench Higuain, and what the fuck is Sturaro doing in the starting lineup? :howler:
I agree that Pjanič is a necessity in our starting lineup, but I doubt he'll be rushed back given his importance to the team.

I don't think we should change formation to 343, we haven't done well this season when we've moved away from our usual 4231 setup and I'd rather do Sturaro at RB than Barza. At this point we just need to start picking up 3 points no matter how pretty/ugly it is and 4231 guarantees that, lets tinker and introduce new guys later, we need to stabilize the ship and deal with the injuries first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)