[CL] JUVENTUS 2-1 Borussia Dortmund (February 24th, 2015) (47 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I'd just scrap Yellow card bans in the CL any way ffs. Pointless. Especially nowadays where a yellow card especially for a combative midfielder is almost a guarantee in some games. It's not like a team gets some gigantic advantage by being allowed to rack up yellows, reds yes obviously but a standard yellow card ain't shit
I agree, in the modern game it is so damn easy to pick up a yellow and players are unfairly forced to miss out on a very important game.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
True dat :agree: Super pumped :) First time ever I took day off from work (would worked til late) for a CL game, playoff time :weee:
Im soooo skipping work. I will go to a juventini restaurant with my girl and my sister. Ill take my 2013 2014 shirt and some flags too. I went there in the milan game and surprisingly found a lot of juve fans..so i predict for this game even more.

Super pumped.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Chiellini: "We feel stronger & more
mature than in previous years. The
risks are Dortmund's counter
attacks & pace." Rai
Chiellini: "Dortmund have players
who thrive in space, although by
aiming for pace they also take great
risks & leave themselves exposed."

seems like juventus player already knew and preparr about the positive and negative form dortmund site.

hope this is reason why juventus seems unprepared.

just hope.

eurojuve.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We still scored 7 in 6 games, others scored at the very minimum double that, some nearly 20. These are our competition in these playoffs, attack wins games, and most of them have been more proficient attacking teams then us.
And our coach wants a 0-0 :sigh:

- - - Updated - - -

Well u gotta work with what u have.... We have no messis cr7 costas or Co.... We can defend as a unit...
But we can't score on the break so this approach won't work with us.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Bingo

If we had a proper top class counter attacking threat, we could park the bus and be formidable as hell in Europe especially with the likes of Barzagli in full fitness.

But our counter attacks suck balls so like Vs Bayern if we sit back and absorb pressure, we're just basically making our own attack absolutely useless. We can't counter for shit. Maybe in a couple years time with Coman and Berardi but right now, nah.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
anything less than a two goal advantage would be disappointing

this season's team is not last season. they will rise to the occassion.

FuriaCeca

Jun 2, 2014
last time we played against a german team that uses counter-pressing we got screwd. We couldn't even keep the ball for more than 5 seconds. This is an important test for our progress.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
anything less than a two goal advantage would be disappointing

this season's team is not last season. they will rise to the occassion.
I have no expectations whatsoever. Just going to have fun watching the game & hoping for a nice surprise.
That 3-1 defeat is etched on my mind. Peruzzi stranded helpless on that lob.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
last time we played against a german team that uses counter-pressing we got screwd. We couldn't even keep the ball for more than 5 seconds. This is an important test for our progress.
We're a much better and more stacked team now though. And remember we started with Matri-Quagliarella in Munich. And counter-pressing or not, this Dortmund is nowhere near as good as that fucking machine of a 2012/13 Bayern side. They were one of the most complete teams I've ever seen.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
We're a much better and more stacked team now though. And remember we started with Matri-Quagliarella in Munich. And counter-pressing or not, this Dortmund is nowhere near as good as that fucking machine of a 2012/13 Bayern side. They were one of the most complete teams I've ever seen.
didn't that bayern beat barca 7-0 later in the tournament?

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Yep. They had a couple of poor results in their CL campaign (surprising loss to BATE Borisov and Arsenal in 2nd leg of 1/16th game) But all in all they were just a drilled, fit, fast, technical all conquering and all pressing machine that season. One of the most deserved CL successes ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)