[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Olympiakos [September 27th 2017] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bentancur

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
:lol: I remember that.

- - - Updated - - -

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Olympiakos, we have find confidence with our win over Torino, whilst they have suffered a very painful defeat in a derby, that puts them 5 points behind and threatens their supremacy for the first time in the last decade.
The defeat meant the end of their coach, in a typical win or die balcanic fashion and they are about to fall apart completely.
I am so going to enjoy this!
What's your prediction as a Greek?

- - - Updated - - -

Danijel

Sep 12, 2017
This is Olympiakos probable 11, in a 4-4-2 formation: Kapino; Elabdellaoui, Engels, Romao, Figueiras; Carcela-Gonzalez, Odjidja, Gillet, Marin; Fortounis, Djurdjevic.

I think you guys should ran riot over them. Olympiakos has been outplayed by football club Rijeka from Croatia, ffs.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is Olympiakos probable 11, in a 4-4-2 formation: Kapino; Elabdellaoui, Engels, Romao, Figueiras; Carcela-Gonzalez, Odjidja, Gillet, Marin; Fortounis, Djurdjevic.

I think you guys should ran riot over them. Olypmpiakos has been outplayed by football club Rijeka from Croatia, ffs.
Exactly!!
1-1

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Juventus are considering switching to a 3-4-3 for tomorrow’s Olympiakos game, according to reports. On their run to the Champions League final last season the Bianconeri primarily used a 4-2-3-1 or a 3-5-2, often switching between a back-three and back-four during a match.

However, Coach Massimiliano Allegri is badly short of options at right-back, with Benedikt Howedes and Mattia De Sciglio both injured, and Stephan Lichtsteiner left out of the Champions League squad. As a result, SportMediaset believes the Old Lady could move to a 3-4-3 to take on the Greeks tomorrow.
That would see Andrea Barzagli, Medhi Benatia and Giorgio Chiellini protecting Gianluigi Buffon. Miralem Pjanic and Blaise Matuidi look set to continue in central midfield, and would be flanked by Douglas Costa and Stefano Sturaro. That would leave no room for Juan Cuadrado, with the front-three consisting of Paulo Dybala, Gonzalo Higuain and Mario Mandzukic.

Possible Juventus line-up: Buffon; Barzagli, Benatia, Chiellini; Douglas Costa, Pjanic, Matuidi, Sturaro; Dybala, Higuain, Mandzukic :lol::lol::lol::sergio:

http://www.football-italia.net/110442/juventus-consider-3-4-3

Jesus :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)