[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Olympiakos [September 27th 2017] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bentancur

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I hate Olympiakos, we have find confidence with our win over Torino, whilst they have suffered a very painful defeat in a derby, that puts them 5 points behind and threatens their supremacy for the first time in the last decade.
The defeat meant the end of their coach, in a typical win or die balcanic fashion and they are about to fall apart completely.
I am so going to enjoy this!

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I hate Olympiakos, we have find confidence with our win over Torino, whilst they have suffered a very painful defeat in a derby, that puts them 5 points behind and threatens their supremacy for the first time in the last decade.
The defeat meant the end of their coach, in a typical win or die balcanic fashion and they are about to fall apart completely.
Damn, that AEK free-kick goal was a masterpiece, an absolute stunner, from that moment one could sense that Olympiakos were going to lose the game they already thought they won by the start of the second half. They are probably still in shock and things are not looking good for them with their trip to J/Allianz. We are winning this by a decent margin...

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
So this will end in a 1-1 draw then. A very frustrating night for Juve.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
TJ: 3-4-3 is an option because of the RB situation.

Barza-Benatia-Chiellini mentioned.

hmm.maybe not a bad idea.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Which Greek team are you a fan of or do you have sympathy for, Cron?

And is it true what they say about their owner? That he's corrupt and involved in drugs and other shady things.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)