[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Olympiakos [September 27th 2017] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bentancur

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I celebrated that Gonzalo goal like it was a goal in a final lol. Man was that needed badly.

Costa really should play right, still doesn't convince enough on left except for getting corners.

Bentancur was shaky at first but really impressed by how he grew into the game. Showed exceptional potential for defensive capabilities, had some really aggressive and clever tackles and interceptions.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Yes, that was the most impressive about his game, he has this ability to take the ball in a very sly way. I am not sure about his ability to offensive skills in the middle, like sharp passes forward and long shots. If he can get these we are in to a very promising talent. I like his positioning a lot and his aesthetic way of playing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
How is that possible? Only 34k for a cl game? What a shame
Ticket prices are ridiculous for CL games. The protests a few years back brought them down for the curva, but on the long side most tickets are 120 euros+. Tie that in with difficult weekday travel, an average opponent and you get a whole arrangement of empty white seats.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
How is that possible? Only 34k for a cl game? What a shame
I was very surprised the number is officially lower then Fiorentina game. I have a season ticket and last night was nearly as packed as the Torino game whilst vs the Purple Rats it was half empty. These numbers don't make sense to me unless the truth is that last night the numbers were real because you needed a ticket to get in whist in Serie A games a lot of season tickets holders don't turn up.
I understand why we don't go for a bigger stadium....

- - - Updated - - -

ps: I was sitting next to a Syrian guy who lives near Bremen in Germany. I didnt ask him if he is on TUZ, in case you are, get in touch, I'd like a copy of the picture you took!

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #244
    Read the post dumbass if you know to read at first place and before posting such a fiery nonsense. I said that we play inconsistent.Not that we have bad results .Understand?Or you watched just last night game?Compare for example the Fiorentina game with that against Torino and you will find out what I am talking about.If,obviously that isn't too much for you.So ,don't write bullshit and GFO you stupid prick.
    The thread opener just can't wait a opportunity to attack,the same was with that monkey thing.Hopefully we will have a better luck this year with you opening the threads. Better than that against Barcelona in 2015.Cause you are bringing a bad luck to Juve opening threads.But obviously you don't understand that and being so stubborn and enthusiastic to do the thread opening .Was a mistake by Mark at first place.And we should always hail the results not how we played eh?Especially if we have a shitty oppositions like this year up to now.Why don't you mention Barcelona game a little?Anyway ignore list will do a miracles for a self promoted jerks like you.

@Kyle

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    I was very surprised the number is officially lower then Fiorentina game. I have a season ticket and last night was nearly as packed as the Torino game whilst vs the Purple Rats it was half empty. These numbers don't make sense to me unless the truth is that last night the numbers were real because you needed a ticket to get in whist in Serie A games a lot of season tickets holders don't turn up.
    I understand why we don't go for a bigger stadium....
    I guess season tickets are recorded regardless to whether those people actually turn up. English teams often record the same.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Such a frustrating game, and an unconvincing performance. What matters is the victory, I suppose. Nonetheless, we have to improve as Sporting won't be such easy pickings. We need at least 4 points from those two encounters against the Portuguese so as not to make life difficult for ourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)