[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Olympiakos [September 27th 2017] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bentancur

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Berna MOTM. Everybody else were utter shit. I wouldn't pay a penny for these clowns before they learn how to play in Europe again.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Christ we always have to suffer in the CL dont we
Most important thing is the 3 points and some momentum to build on for Gonzalo

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It would be extremely embarrassing for me to show up at work with that first half performance...
Luckily, we saved day in the end, but the sad part is that we are closer to Olympiakos, than we are to Barca...

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Quote me on this:
- Juventus will play an excellent game and win with at least a two goal margin.
- Sturaro will play a superb game and make that RB spot his own for the rest of the season.
- Our front six will be fluid, lethal and give Juventuz CL glory hope.
- Dybala will officially get into the fight for CL top scorer this year.
great jinx :baus:

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I think a honourable mention is in order for the amount of craap streams that were posted tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not about the points, it's about our strength and quality as a team.
We were marginally superior to them, whilst Barca completely dominated us...
I knew what you meant before you'd even pressed the post button on your previous post.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, it was the sort of game where it just needs a goal and the longer it stays at 0-0 the more risk becomes involved. They did nothing special, pressed hard and fouled, played for the new manager. They had nothing to lose. Losing Pjanic before the game is obviously a big blow because he's a maestro so we had to go back to a more bread and butter percentage style of football and it paid off eventually.

Getting Higuain on was a necessity rather than some kind of master stroke, we were getting balls into their area and around the box and that's what he lives for, glad he got the goal because you could see the difference in his confidence. Then he got what was basically half an assist for the second as it was down to his play.

If we had scored in the first 20-30 minutes we'd be talking about a far less nervy game, but maybe we should be more precise and cutting from the start rather than ambling about for 30 minutes and then deciding to up the tempo. It's the one real criticism I have of the team. I know Allegri is very into his "game management" and having up and down periods of intensity to not drive players into the ground 4 months into the season, but this kind of game called for a stronger kind of start. Start strong, finish strong, leave the down time for the middle with a lead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)