[CL] JUVENTUS 2-0 Olympiakos [September 27th 2017] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Barzagli

• Chiellini

• Bentancur

• Douglas Costa

• Mandzukic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We are pretty inconsistent.Doesn't matter if we win.games.One game played awesome,two bad,...... .Okay three points is all that counts but we cant't play in that form.
Who has that chart of managers win % amongst the top few leagues that proves what a moron ^ this guy is

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Typical Juve group stage performance.

Higuain turned the game for us. Bentancur impressed. Sturaro poor and causes the team to lose its balance by barely going past the halfway line.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Frustrating game especially in the first half, the whole thing needed a goal which we were really making it hard on ourselves not to score it. I want to believe that we could have threatened them more with Pjanic playing but it turned out this way and Bentancur was impressive. Matuidi did a great job and almost flawless. I like what our attacking players can bring to the table, they need to be sharper though. Playing Higuain and him opening the score should be healthy for the team. No ratings from me today.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I celebrated that Gonzalo goal like it was a goal in a final lol. Man was that needed badly.

Costa really should play right, still doesn't convince enough on left except for getting corners.

Bentancur was shaky at first but really impressed by how he grew into the game. Showed exceptional potential for defensive capabilities, had some really aggressive and clever tackles and interceptions.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Mar 30, 2006
Frustrating game especially in the first half, the whole thing needed a goal which we were really making it hard on ourselves not to score it. I want to believe that we could have threatened them more with Pjanic playing but it turned out this way and Bentancur was impressive. Matuidi did a great job and almost flawless. I like what our attacking players can bring to the table, they need to be sharper though. Playing Higuain and him opening the score should be healthy for the team. No ratings from me today.
Yeah, Pjanic is so important to our buildup along with Dybala. We have no other midfielder who can create like Pjanic. Higuain saved us big time and stood up under pressure.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
So how was the game? Couldn't watch because I had to work and beIN Sports/ESPN/Fox Sports is a bitch. Looking at the stats it seemed like a dominant but frustrating game.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #236
    Who has that chart of managers win % amongst the top few leagues that proves what a moron ^ this guy is
    It's DUKAC. Nothing surprising from to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

"Doesn't matter if we win games".

lol ok

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Read the post dumbass if you know to read at first place and before posting such a fiery nonsense. I said that we play inconsistent.Not that we have bad results .Understand?Or you watched just last night game?Compare for example the Fiorentina game with that against Torino and you will find out what I am talking about.If,obviously that isn't too much for you.So ,don't write bullshit and GFO you stupid prick.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    It's DUKAC. Nothing surprising from to be honest.

- - - Updated - - -

"Doesn't matter if we win games".

lol ok
    The thread opener just can't wait a opportunity to attack,the same was with that monkey thing.Hopefully we will have a better luck this year with you opening the threads. Better than that against Barcelona in 2015.Cause you are bringing a bad luck to Juve opening threads.But obviously you don't understand that and being so stubborn and enthusiastic to do the thread opening .Was a mistake by Mark at first place.And we should always hail the results not how we played eh?Especially if we have a shitty oppositions like this year up to now.Why don't you mention Barcelona game a little?Anyway ignore list will do a miracles for a self promoted jerks like you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)