[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (15 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
defeat and losing to a superior team is one thing, but we were by no means out played. I lost count the number of times i jumped off my seat in sheer anger and rage every time one of those disgusting $#@!s went to ground and the ref bought it. sickens me more to lose like this especially with the sheer heart and belief we had especially in the second half this is why tonight's defeat definitely hurts more than any of the other 3 for me personally. I seriously look forward to the day when the likes of messi and ronaldo $#@! off and retire
:tup:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Enrique also had a message that played on the historic rivalry between Juve and the Giallorossi.

“I want to salute all the Roma fans, who will be happy tonight, and everyone at the club.”

what a fucking cunt seriously and this cunt is now a european cup winning manager? fuck my life :sergio:

Mar 10, 2009
Enrique also had a message that played on the historic rivalry between Juve and the Giallorossi.

“I want to salute all the Roma fans, who will be happy tonight, and everyone at the club.”

what a $#@!ing $#@! seriously and this $#@! is now a european cup winning manager? $#@! my life :sergio:

he's a terrible manager just like Guardiola. He inherited a brilliant team the end

hojo_samurai

May 13, 2015
hope we can keep Vidal and Pogba, and hope Dybala is as pacey and tricky as people say he is, we could have done with a wide tricky player on earlier than Coman came on, actually Allegri should have brought on Pereyra/Coman at the start of the 2nd half and moved Vidal to Pirlo's spot and subbed Pirlo.... but I guess the dice s already cast, hope for a better season next season.. Forza Juve

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

what a $#@!ing $#@! seriously and this $#@! is now a european cup winning manager? $#@! my life :sergio:
Please don't post about that scumbag dude. Too hard to take

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
We have physical players not technical players and the referee didn't allow us to do anything physical. Barca knew this. Like Allegri said you need a bit of luck to win a CL final and we had none.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
hope we can keep Vidal and Pogba, and hope Dybala is as pacey and tricky as people say he is, we could have done with a wide tricky player on earlier than Coman came on, actually Allegri should have brought on Pereyra/Coman at the start of the 2nd half and moved Vidal to Pirlo's spot and subbed Pirlo.... but I guess the dice s already cast, hope for a better season next season.. Forza Juve
putting coman at the start of the 2nd half would have been suicidal, Allegri put him on at the right time. I just can't help but think maybe Allegri got it slightly wrong taking off Morata for Llorente but perhaps he was thinking he needed an aerial threat to trouble the likes of pique who was winning a lot of the aerial duals

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Kudos to Allegri..rewind to when he signed for us and we all thought he was a bit of a disgrace..I personally didn't even expect him to make it past the group stages.

I had very little hope of winning against Barca tbh, their attack is just too strong but Morata's goal changed things, had we been more careful we could have at least made it to extra time.

Anyway the CL eludes us once again, 6 final losses and it sucks..it also sucks looking at the moronic Milan and Inter supporters posting photos of when they beat Barca years ago and other ignorant comments..of all people to take the piss..milan and inter supporters lol.

I think we should still be proud of the double, we exceeded all expectations this season, let's just hope we can capitalise on it. We need to keep hold of our best players and keep doing what we're doing. I can see us winning it over the next few years tbh..

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

what a fucking cunt seriously and this cunt is now a european cup winning manager? fuck my life :sergio:
roma fans probably in the streets celebrating. Some TV programs in Italy had inter, roma, meelan fans in one room basically jerking off that we lost.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
putting coman at the start of the 2nd half would have been suicidal, Allegri put him on at the right time. I just can't help but think maybe Allegri got it slightly wrong taking off Morata for Llorente but perhaps he was thinking he needed an aerial threat to trouble the likes of pique who was winning a lot of the aerial duals
if I reacall correctly he saw morata couldn't run anymore and asked him if he could continue and he said to change him . At least that's what the italian commentator said . Allegri did everything right imho .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)