[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Thanks bro. Very nice of you to say this. Sorry if some members here get annoyed by your devotion to Buli and get back at you with harsh responses sometimes. You're a very cool dude. :tup:
Thank u makes me glad to hear. I understand the reaction of some users though, cos I often response a bit hot headed and should be more diplomatic. I m an old feck, but I m still learning.

I feel with u losing a final is so tough. Madjer 87 and United 99 still follow me into my dreams and I had the pleasure to lose some more finals. Juve r going to win that thing again, its just a matter of time.

I just have to admire the work Juve have done over the last years building such an impressive, no, a legandary squad with a relatively strict budget. That is something, that gains my sympathy and deep respect. The team ll get better and better and soon there is another chance. Juve r fecking back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Despite everything I've said I'm absolutely gutted. I thought we'd win. I genuinely believed we'd win. I honestly still don't believe we actually lost.
Me too, I'm just trying my best to look at the positives now. And there are positives. For instance, our brand has skyrocketed after this season, and we're back among the big guns and signing great players on a regular basis etc. Not to mention the money we've earned.

But...... Gutted as hell right now. Hurts like a motherfucker. There's just no escape from that feeling :sad:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Those fucking fans that defend barca at every opportunity have not said a single word yet today, I bet they are celebrating.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It ended up the result most expected, but we did better in our performance than the Barcelona ball gobblers expected. We didn't deserve the scoreline but that happens often in the death throes of important games, doesn't mean $#@!. We basically lost by the odd goal to one of the best club sides ever. I do feel proud but it's not really much of a consolation.

We needed bigger performances from big players. Tevez was mediocre, Pirlo was not far off, Pogba was there until the end but sporadic, you can't do that and expect to win this game. That spell we had just before the cheating Uruguayan vampire bastard's goal was a good one and then a scrappy goal and all of a sudden the game is against us. If we had got a goal then we'd have the trophy, I'm certain, because Barcelona were rattled.

The early goal was also really poor, but look how we responded, that is why we are a winning team. It's probably just a little too early for us.

Barcelona probably deserved it based on chances and quality, shame I dislike a few of their players so much.

Really looking forward to next season, I think we will be very dynamic and even more suited to do well in Europe. In hindsight, and foresight for many, Pirlo was a gamble which didn't really have any weight in the end.
Yup. Agree with every word. And yes its probably a little too early for us. But we wil needs oemthing serious to beat a team like Barcelona. Or lets say, to dominate a team like them.

Barcelona deserved it. Buffon being our MOM says it all. But im very proud.

Both Neymar and Suarez should win the most disgusting player of the year award
Skilled as hell... but Neymar is a disgusting diver son of a bitch. That needs to be clear.

At least that gremlin Messi didn't score.
:tup:

I'm afraid it was a last chance for Buffon to win CL.
Maybe

The stars were alligned perfectly this year Mark. Berlin v02, Pirlo probably leaving, Buffon and his whole careed. Beating Real in semis, revenge for Euro 2012... This is seriously devastating, I wish I was as optimistic as you guys.
I was porepared for this. But we showed great courage. Nothing to be ashamed.

Its sad... but maybe since im older.. im getting this with a cool head.

There is no magical fairytale that will balance this out in the years to come. Or a fariytale that makes the final in 2003 a footnote. Life can be ruthless and so is football. The next years most likely will be dominated - as always - by Real, Barca, Bayern and maybe by the PL, simply because of the wealth they have. It could be decades to ever seeing win Juve the CL again, you can play the perfect season, but still lose the final by bad luck or small mistakes. Our biggest problem to consistently reach finals - as Barca does - is the Serie A. There is a limit to what level you can reach with that problem on your side.

All i know is if i ever see Juve win the CL it will be the happiest day of my life. But i am very pessimistic.
I never will get over this. It's my first CL-final and hopefully my last. I never want to go through this again.

Before the 1-1 i was fine with losing - Barca simply was superior - but after the 1-1 and our momentum, i'm really devasted beyond any means like never before regarding football.
You are way too pesimistic. The 2003 was way worse and painful.
Maybe you are too young.

This just needs to be a platform. We need to learn from this and get back asap. I don't want to wait another 10 years. We need to be there abouts every year and I hope we are. We need to win one for Gigi.
We were too cautious. The amount of times there was a fifty fifty ball and we stood off because we were scared they would dribble around us really set the tone. I am incredibly proud of what we have achieved but we must learn from it and grow.
And get better. Somehow.
To win, we need that kind of offensive to strike fear. To make enemies commit mistakes. This is what wins you CLs.

Im very proud of the guys. For a moment..we were equal or better than them. Sadly...we wasted too many chances and if it not was for Buffon..we would have lost heavily.

As we expected, the difference in gameplan and attacking quality was shown.

Im sure we will come back better. This is a very good stappeing stone..and unexpected one.

KingGale

Il Barone
Dec 24, 2012
I am very sad, but also extremely proud. We are on the right path to try for it again next year. It hurts but we must take a deep breath and realize this is a bigger achievement than going out in the semifinal or before like all of us expected.

This is where we belong, fighting for the Champions League, and this is where we were this year. Being the 2nd best team in Europe is still a great achievement and we must recognize it through the tears.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Those $#@!ing fans that defend barca at every opportunity have not said a single word yet today, I bet they are celebrating.
I wish we could ban all of them... It's disgusting to listen to that shit. There is absolutely no defense for clubs like Madrid and Barca that whine, dive, cheat, and spend their way to staying at the top of the footballing world.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
My first Juventus final ever.

I'm very proud, you could call it cowardly, but I was mostly expecting a loss before the match, so that probably made things easier on me.

Once Alvaro scored I thought 100% we would win though, Suarez's goal is still unbelievable to me, it just came out of nowhere, so unfair, so heartbreaking.

Euro 2012 was a lot more painful for me, even though Juve means more to me than Italy.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The least painful final lose for me.

No regrets this time.
:agree:

The first 3 CL final losses were far more painful. Amongst the bright, positive future this team possesses I can comfortably say that the better team won today. Unlike the previous 3 final losses I suffered through previously.

So proud, so excited, still Juventino.

Love you all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)