[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It's a very legitimate fear, something I hope the board focuses on highly. Dortmund and AM both made the finals the past two years, but both of those teams have gone downhill in quality, Dortmund especially so.

We need to hold onto our stars, build for the future, keep a winning mentality.

Instill in all the players this won't be our last final, we'll be fighting for it again next season.
Both of those teams have nowhere near our revenue, history, and prestige. Not a parallel at all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

samfisher5

Jan 30, 2013
Barca were not that good at all, they are incredibly overrated. We were very mediocre everywhere on the field and we still had a gazillion of chances.

Sorry guys, but I don't see anything good about this result. This was our chance and we blew it again.

Prilo starting was the biggest disgrace ever, everybody knew he shouldn;t play. At least Allegri could have taken him off at half time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Marchisio deserves a higher rating only for that back heel.
I thought so too, but we just lost it in the midfield too often. I have to give him some shoulder for the easy turnovers that happened out there.

"Buffon" is trending worldwide now
Deservedly so. People spent years sucking Casillas' dong.

Seeing Luis Enrique cheering at every barca goal and winning a CL makes me want to kill myself . Fucking mediocre coach .
I still think Allegri is the top choice for European coach of the year. :stuckup:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
4th Fucking final in a row. Am numb with pain. I don't want to feel it but it hurts like hell. Would like to thank the boys. This has been an amazing season. Cheers to all of you at tuz.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
He is less than mediocre,after Barca will kick his ass out he knows that never will win again,thats why is so happy.
The problem is that he actualy thinks his good . He thinks very highly of himself imho and his football .

yeah but seeing him shitting his pants after Morata goal was priceless
That was true , I would have so loved to win , just to see the motherfucker cry

What a fucking choker of a player he was, maaaaan when will barca go back to their choking days? WHEN?
My guess would be when iniesta and messi leave . So another 4 year at max imho .

Mar 30, 2006
I'm crushed. I really thought we could win it in the second half. We played well and had loads of shots. I'm so sad, but we will come back from this and continue to get better. Juve are growing exponentially.

Nov 1, 2002
What a fucking loser Luis Enrique is. Yeah. You won because you have a squad worth over 500 million. Neymar and Suarez cost more than entire Juventus squad alone. Add Messi to that and you have 400mil worth of attackers.

And you give a shout out to fucking AS Roma now.

I despise Barca and their fake humility, and diving, whining, cheating scumbags so much right now.
stupid asshole. roma and their crappy captain made the whole world laugh with their double 7-1, small stupid club just like his tiny brain

Mar 10, 2009
but barca are labled as the good guys when in reality they are equally disgusting as madrid.
disagree with this one

Loosing to Real in the final would have been 10x worse.

It's not just their players, it's the way their club is run. The way they treat there managers and how they destroy potential worls class players, and how they keep buying players for the sake of buying players.

Loosing to Barcelona is a little hard to swallow, because of the fanboyness, I'd rather Bayern beat us in the final instead, but real are still 10x worse

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Despite everything I've said I'm absolutely gutted. I thought we'd win. I genuinely believed we'd win. I honestly still don't believe we actually lost.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
How does the universe not see it? 4 finals lost in a row. We are better than this. We weren't unlucky tonite either. The ref had a balanced game. Vidal could've been off in the first half. Pogba could've had a penalty, it was 50-50. Barca had too much firepower. That's what 200m buys you. It was disproportionate on paper,and herein lies Juves consolation. They were the game for 70 mins and lost a goal against the run of play. Hat can happen. But it shouldn't have happened to Juve. We deserved better. Some will say we overachieved but that is what affects me and angers me. It wouldn't hurt as much if I knew we could turn this around immediately. I don't know that because Barca actually proved you need to spend money to win a title tonight. Juve are a honest team. And they play with their heads. They deserved more, they were beaten by power. Not football. I am not blaming Barca. This is what the game is today, spending power.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)