[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014
The antijuventini are cheering,what a bunch of pathetic losers,the only happiness for them in life is when Juve loses because they know that never and ever will win something with theirs shitty teams.:inter:

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
4th lost final in a row.Fucking hell.
We,Juve fans have the lowest age expectancy in the world.
Half of us will die of heart attack during our next CL final.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I dont know what to say. I really thought we would do it this time. I am so proud of how we fought back but at the same time that makes the defeat all the more painful.

Pirlo was v disappointing but I am not angry, I just feel sorry for the dude esp when he cried after.

I was there in manchester in the 2003 final and I could barely watch our players get their runners up medal. But this time I watched it because I felt extremely proud.

This will be a good experience and I hope we will be stronger for it.

Generally I am OK but I cannot think of the old guards here who will leave us without the CL. They have given us a fantastic season.

Last but not least it is impossible to remotely admire cunts like Neymar and Suarez. If the latter gets a carerr ending injury I will not feel sorry.
When you wrote that if we go to half time only one goal down then we will win it. And then we equalized and I immediately remembered you because at that moment I believed, I saw us winning but then that broke my heart and yours and millions others.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
If the loss was against Dortmund or Madrid it would be 634634653405 times less angering.

Had to lose against those disgusting players with all those annoying heinous glory hunting supporters.
Whattttt??????

How can you hold Madrid any higher than Barca??

Madrid are equally disgusting, a bunch of galacticos, cry baby pussy Ronaldo, and the second most plastic team just behind Barca.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I really don't get it. When we're favorites in the CL finals, we choke and lose to underdogs who get stupid lucky with their chances. Now that we're the underdogs, nothing really clicks for us and again we lose.
It's so fvcking frustrating :andy2:

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
I'm just so scared we won't make it again for so long.
It's a very legitimate fear, something I hope the board focuses on highly. Dortmund and AM both made the finals the past two years, but both of those teams have gone downhill in quality, Dortmund especially so.

We need to hold onto our stars, build for the future, keep a winning mentality.

Instill in all the players this won't be our last final, we'll be fighting for it again next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)