[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think you are completely underrating the massiveness of the TV deal the PL will enjoy from 2016 on. They will be much more wealthy than Juve, which will lead to obvious consequences. Everything else is wishful thinking. I'm not saying Juve cant reach the final again btw, just that's it's going to be extremely hard in the years to come. Let's hope for the best.

Also it took over a decade to see Juve in the CL again after 2003 and at least 20 years - probably more - to see Juve ever win the CL again after '96. So saying it could take decades isn't too far off realistically speaking.
Aren't you Conte, or his agent by any chance? Or did you even watch the game?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I have witnessed four losses on a CL final supporting this team and this is by far the worst. In 1996 we choked, in 1997 we got robbed, in 2003 it is so strange that I cannot describe it but today.....today we played football but lost to the most disgusting team on earth with the most disgusting players to ever touch a ball. They took the lead in the 4th minute and our nerves got to us and yes we were lucky to go to the dressing room only one goal down. They could have punished us, they could have put in much more goals but they didn't. We entered the second half determined, we played our football and shook them real hard. We scored, we played and we conceded to an even more cheap chance than the first one.

I am sad, disgusted and so fucking heart broken but I am proud of this team for putting a fight, for playing football and for their will to win. The barca fuckers were only diving and complaining and to all of you Juve fans who jump to defend them at every fucking opportunity, FUCK YOU. Yes, a BIG FUCKING FUCK YOU, I promise you I will never ever respond to any of you but just feel ashamed of what you are doing if you really claim that you don't support this fucking club with its midget.

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS
:tup:

Hope some terrorist hijacks their plane on a way back, absolutely the most disgusting club out there.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I have witnessed four losses on a CL final supporting this team and this is by far the worst. In 1996 we choked, in 1997 we got robbed, in 2003 it is so strange that I cannot describe it but today.....today we played football but lost to the most disgusting team on earth with the most disgusting players to ever touch a ball. They took the lead in the 4th minute and our nerves got to us and yes we were lucky to go to the dressing room only one goal down. They could have punished us, they could have put in much more goals but they didn't. We entered the second half determined, we played our football and shook them real hard. We scored, we played and we conceded to an even more cheap chance than the first one.

I am sad, disgusted and so fucking heart broken but I am proud of this team for putting a fight, for playing football and for their will to win. The barca fuckers were only diving and complaining and to all of you Juve fans who jump to defend them at every fucking opportunity, FUCK YOU. Yes, a BIG FUCKING FUCK YOU, I promise you I will never ever respond to any of you but just feel ashamed of what you are doing if you really claim that you don't support this fucking club with its midget.

I love you man :touched: :cry:

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

I am sad, disgusted and so $#@!ing heart broken but I am proud of this team for putting a fight, for playing football and for their will to win. The barca $#@!ers were only diving and complaining and to all of you Juve fans who jump to defend them at every $#@!ing opportunity, $#@! YOU. Yes, a BIG $#@!ING $#@! YOU, I promise you I will never ever respond to any of you but just feel ashamed of what you are doing if you really claim that you don't support this $#@!ing club with its midget.

:tup: agree with every word

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Btw messi was nowhere to be seen tonight . Seriously hope they don't give him the golden ball again .
Probably deserves Ballon d'Or based upon the year he had in all other aspects and Barca winning the treble. But he was not even close to the best player on the pitch tonight. Not even in the top 5 players on the pitch tonight.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
Bitter and proud. 3rd lost final I have seen in my life.. But that's how it goes.. I saw a bit of Greece in us. A bit of David vs Goliath. The miracle is coming.. But not this time.

3 lost finals I remember.. And I am still proud..

Forza Juve..

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Marchisio: “We leave this Final with our heads held high, aware we gave it our all. From the start we tried to cover on their players down the wings and you can’t press Barcelona for 90 minutes."

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Probably deserves Ballon d'Or based upon the year he had in all other aspects and Barca winning the treble. But he was not even close to the best player on the pitch tonight. Not even in the top 5 players on the pitch tonight.
Best player in the world should show himself when it counts .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Hurting like hell now :cry:

But we will be back in the final. If there's anything I know, it's this. If we could return to it after what happened in 2006 - which we proved this season that we could - then that's all I really need to know. We're like a magnet to the UCL final, we've reached it so many times. Yes we have the painful habit of losing, but one of these days it's gonna be our turn to lift it. I just know it.

:flag2:

Brujitas

Aug 21, 2010
Those are not times for big words and bitter thoughts. The team had a great season, and we are back in Europe's elite hopefully for good. We'll get our chance again, and as long as we keep organizing the team carefully we'll be amongst the main contenders for the years to come.

FORZA JUVE !!!

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
Also again it must be mentioned how disgusting barca are, everything about them.

Which is strange, because messi is a very humble player, never dives or complains a lot. And Real Madrid are similarly stacked with whiney primadonnas, bought with millions of dollars , you would think barca would sorta be the antithesis to them, but instead both teams are big piles of garbage, cunts.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Man seeing some of you lose the 4th final makes my experience a little pale in comparision (only second lost final for me) , but in compense I have never seen us win CL :cry:

Aug 1, 2003
I dont know what to say. I really thought we would do it this time. I am so proud of how we fought back but at the same time that makes the defeat all the more painful.

Pirlo was v disappointing but I am not angry, I just feel sorry for the dude esp when he cried after.

I was there in manchester in the 2003 final and I could barely watch our players get their runners up medal. But this time I watched it because I felt extremely proud.

This will be a good experience and I hope we will be stronger for it.

Generally I am OK but I cannot think of the old guards here who will leave us without the CL. They have given us a fantastic season.

Last but not least it is impossible to remotely admire cunts like Neymar and Suarez. If the latter gets a carerr ending injury I will not feel sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)