[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
my broadcaster has showed me the replay of Pogba-Alves situation while juventus had a throw it right after it, i need a video of how we managed to lost the ball there, because then suddnely after the replay all i see is a long ball towards Alves and once again Pogba crashed into him adn they both went down

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

For me, this hurt more than 03. It was such an unbelievable story in the making...just needed that cherry on the top. I'm fucking devastated. I just hope Gigi gets another shot. Him not winning this trophy is the biggest sporting injustice ever.

Forza Juve

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
If there's one thing you can learn from this final/cl season and thats the resurgence of Italian defenses/defenders.Infact the whole season its been the story.
This will never die and i infact expect it to get stronger in the coming yrs.This season was just a start to a fresh beginning.
The good old Italian grinta and defending is well and truly back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I have witnessed four losses on a CL final supporting this team and this is by far the worst. In 1996 we choked, in 1997 we got robbed, in 2003 it is so strange that I cannot describe it but today.....today we played football but lost to the most disgusting team on earth with the most disgusting players to ever touch a ball. They took the lead in the 4th minute and our nerves got to us and yes we were lucky to go to the dressing room only one goal down. They could have punished us, they could have put in much more goals but they didn't. We entered the second half determined, we played our football and shook them real hard. We scored, we played and we conceded to an even more cheap chance than the first one.

I am sad, disgusted and so fucking heart broken but I am proud of this team for putting a fight, for playing football and for their will to win. The barca fuckers were only diving and complaining and to all of you Juve fans who jump to defend them at every fucking opportunity, FUCK YOU. Yes, a BIG FUCKING FUCK YOU, I promise you I will never ever respond to any of you but just feel ashamed of what you are doing if you really claim that you don't support this fucking club with its midget.

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
For me, this hurt more than 03. It was such an unbelievable story in the making...just needed that cherry on the top. I'm fucking devastated. I just hope Gigi gets another shot. Him not winning this trophy is the biggest sporting injustice ever.

Forza Juve
Arguable, but i see your point
Gigi/Del Piero never winning Ballon d'or, is another case of sporting injustice

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I have witnessed four losses on a CL final supporting this team and this is by far the worst. In 1996 we choked, in 1997 we got robbed, in 2003 it is so strange that I cannot describe it but today.....today we played football but lost to the most disgusting team on earth with the most disgusting players to ever touch a ball. They took the lead in the 4th minute and our nerves got to us and yes we were lucky to go to the dressing room only one goal down. They could have punished us, they could have put in much more goals but they didn't. We entered the second half determined, we played our football and shook them real hard. We scored, we played and we conceded to an even more cheap chance than the first one.

I am sad, disgusted and so $#@!ing heart broken but I am proud of this team for putting a fight, for playing football and for their will to win. The barca $#@!ers were only diving and complaining and to all of you Juve fans who jump to defend them at every $#@!ing opportunity, $#@! YOU. Yes, a BIG $#@!ING $#@! YOU, I promise you I will never ever respond to any of you but just feel ashamed of what you are doing if you really claim that you don't support this $#@!ing club with its midget.

FINO ALLA FINE FORZA JUVENTUS
:tup:

:delpiero:

memo

Nov 18, 2005
i feel the same
it was a shitty game to watch....dirty players and divers as fuck... juve dint play well but juve was brave, barcelona was just uefalona all the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)