[CL] JUVENTUS 1-3 Barcelona (June 6th, 2015) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
especially heartbreaking was the way we lost it. Just when we scored and had the real chance to score another. If it wasn't that equalizer, our domination after that and other several clear chances to score, then it would be easier to get over. Now when you know that we were so close to lead the game, thats too sad

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
aligned for them yes and the similarities with the Azzurri but I feel we'll be a better club next year. Focus solely on the CL.
depends on the transfers..and the way we can play. i wish for more possesion in cl against big teams. for that we need creativity..

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
You won't. We'd have played CL finals in the 2006-2014 period if not for Calciopoli. We are up there and we're there to stay.

But that was clear even before this final.
I don't know. I feel we DID get lucky with the draw, but I guess that's just how it goes. You're probably right.

:dule:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
a 10 year younger buffon would have saved the second goal to the left.
thats age.

i dont usually agree with kahn, but he is right.
a world class goalie does not deflect it to the middle like this.

i’ve been waiting for a tap in goal like that...
messi's shot was powerfull and it kicked the ground too.. gigi's fuckin awesome save right after they scored the first, you don't see that these days. can't find it now

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm really proud of this team. We showed grinta, determination ans that's what i expected. But lets not forget that even though it did look like a penalty, another referee could have interpreted Bonucci's hand ball as a penalty as well. So lets not talk its the single reason we lost. They were simply superior.

Thank you all you tuzzers, thanks Allegri and the whole squad. We had a hell of a season and You made us proud.

Jan 5, 2007
a 10 year younger buffon would have saved the second goal to the left.
thats age.

i dont usually agree with kahn, but he is right.
a world class goalie does not deflect it to the middle like this.

i’ve been waiting for a tap in goal like that...
he is getting older and slower yes, but he is still very good.

at his age and still on the top 10 GK in the world,the thing with buffon is he is a position and anticipation GK not depending on his reflection like dida or casillas which they lose it when they get older.

but till now we dont have a good replacement for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)