[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (2 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I'm hoping this serves as a lesson for us. In the grand scheme of things, we're still having a wonderful season thus far and it's only a group stage game.

It's just the fact of who we lost to that makes it so frustrating. If this was Valencia, I honestly don't think I would've cared as much.

- - - Updated - - -

We made Moaninho happy :inter:
And this too.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 1, 2003
Stupid Allegri. Never learns his mistakes.
We did the same things against Real last year and Bayern in 2016.
Stop defending shaky results. Pull your players up and let them close the gaps up front. Make the pitch small for them by pulling your defenders up rather going back defending and hope for the best.

Normally, i won't mind these defeats, but we never learn from them.
I agree about those specific mistakes we make/made but also in this game I think We were just not clinical enough. I blame this defeat on the players who could not convert

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Well it was a good performance overall, which made this loss hard to take.

What we know is that we were unable to convert good chances. In actual fact we only have CR7 who can shoot well in all situations. Dybala needs the all on his left foot. And pjanic and cuad are just not known for finishing. Mandzukic or D Costa would have had higher chance of scoring than those two.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This is not on allegri, you can't have top pros miss what we missed today, pjanic cuads and khedira should give back their paycheck for this week, amateur level tonight
Allegri, partially responsible for that needless substitution of old man Barza, Woj and Bonucci are also accountable. It's unforgivable to miss those chances, but it's also inexplicable to commit those brain farts at the other end.

- - - Updated - - -

That's the one positive for today. Jose won't get sacked yet.

Hope those cock bags lose to Valencia and get knocked out.
That's not going to happen because we allowed them a cushion by fucking up in the last 5 minutes. We have to beat Valencia, and they'll beat YB at Old Trafford, rendering their tie vs Valencia meaningless.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Shitty result and sucks that it had to happen against a Mou team, let alone his current broken one, but the performance itself was dominant and very good for the most past and we are starting to play like a top team against big clubs. We are just still getting used to killing these games off and managing them while playing dominant football. We will get better at it and we are topping that group anyway.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I really like Pep Guardiola, and defends by keeping possession of the ball and not giving the ball to opponent. Allegri brining on 3 cb in last ten minutes it gives opponents the ball and allows them to attack. It’s like we forgot how to play football in last ten mins. The whole team shape changed. He should stop doing that. It’s better to bring Matuidi for Cuadrado than Barzagli for Cuadrado.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Allegri, partially responsible for that needless substitution of old man Barza, Woj and Bonucci are also accountable. It's unforgivable to miss those chances, but it's also inexplicable to commit those brain farts at the other end.

- - - Updated - - -

That's not going to happen because we allowed them a cushion by fucking up in the last 5 minutes. We have to beat Valencia, and they'll beat YB at Old Trafford, rendering their tie vs Valencia meaningless.
Did you think i meant i want them to lose cause i'm worried they will take top spot from us? :lol3:

Lol no chance they do that. I want them to lose to Valencia so they miss out on second.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Honestly, I don't understand what lesson really could be learned in such situations. That does sound like a nice, noble, but still - excuse for not doing their job properly.

They are all grownups whose trade is to play football. What exactly didn't they know before those games or speeches that "enlightened" them? They didn't know that if they aren't focused and working hard then they might fail in getting results they were supposed to get? That doesn't sound plausible to me. I think, this is just a nice story for the media. And they're clearly abusing it.

Nobody says they should complain - they shouldn''t.

I say they shouldn't try so hard to look wise and humble all the time. I don't believe that they honestly think what they say in those situations.

They try sound like calm professionals, but, ironically, don't act like ones on the pitch exactly during those periods when they pretend they are calm professionals after the games in their interviews.

P.S. I don't want it to be narrowed and look like all I write here is about tonight's game. It's not. Tonight's game is merely an episode in a lengthy history I'm referring to.
lol, ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)