[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Manchester United [November 7th, 2018] (3 Viewers)

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Cuadrado was horrible i dont know what game you were watching.
How so?? He was involved in all our attacks and was running like a maniac. 4 key passes again this game and being our playmaker once again. Most tackles in the team as well. You will find him in the starting 11 again next time it matters. He did well, on a team that played shitty most of the time.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Oct 23, 2011
Cant believe some are saying this doesn't matter. To me this proves once again that we still lack that ruthlessness that makes teams fear us. Twice we had the chance to humiliate Manchester yet twice we kept them in the game. How about actually "learning" from the game in Manchester where Pogba almost equalized?

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We have to be more clinical in front of goal. Especially with our defence as feeble as it is this year.

Pjanic, Cuadrado, Khedira - just not good enough when the pressure is on

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nah we'll beat them after some spastic draw against YB or something, this team is just arrogant, an unfortunate by-product of continually winning domestically for several years.

CL group stage always worries me a little because this team hits its stride after Feb, before that we seem to coast and manage a lot of games but never excel, which is why we often go to the latter games needing points. That said, it's been obvious since post-United game that our condition wasn't very good and there was basically nothing fit to bring off the bench. United played us at a great time, and I said that before the game, but to see the gap between the teams we should still have comfortably won. And THAT is why this kind of thing annoys me more than anything.

BTW you know when that ball goes in around Bonucci for the second goal that he's not going to be winning it, he just has no desire to put himself into anything aerially. I've seen turtles with better agility. As for Barzagli, he looked like he came on with his slippers on. Just completely the wrong approach at the end there to thing we could just casually sit back and throw a cap on the game and it was done. United are average but you can barely get away with doing that against Cagliari or Chievo.
Thankfully (I think) we have Valencia first

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
its not about our defence

we are not scoring enough goals
we got problem with creating chances
we are a saving energy team, we will never win a game 7-0 like real or barca or bayern
not the problem tonight. I mean creating chances. We missed them.
Khedira
Dybala
Cuadrado

We coul've been 4-0 easly but instead we lost....
If at least we tied it we didn't have to worry about United now maybe snatching the first place

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Gutted. How frustrating to throw away such a dominant lead over united. We played them off the park at old Trafford, which impressed a lot of people because of how professional and composed we were, but then we bottle it at home. When is allegri going to learn his lesson that you cant go defensive in a match like this when you're winning 1-0? Stick cancelo on and kill the game ffs

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
Chiellini: "We want to go all the way and if we are to do that, we must learn from this sort of mistake"

This is unbelievable :lol:. They are so used to this specific kind of shitty performances that they are always ready to pull out this crap about "learning from mistakes" any moment of the day or night, even in the heat of the post-game interview.

bluesnake

Mar 7, 2017
this game was like italy vs sweden, just pathetic

and again, you cant trust cuadrado to finishing this chances, the guy scoring 4 goals a season max. 4 !!!!!!!!

we can play this game again and it would be the same. cuadrado missing, dybala is dybala and everything on cr7.

i just dont trust our attacking force. only ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

Chiellini: "We want to go all the way and if we are to do that, we must learn from this sort of mistake"

This is unbelievable :lol:. They are so used to this specific kind of shitty performances that they are always ready to pull out this crap about "learning from mistakes" any moment of the day or night, even in the heat of the post-game interview.
hahahha classic, guy is 33 and got CV full of such shit shows in italy and juve. we must learn from this, super best banter since barzagli sub and khedira starting

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
this game was like italy vs sweden, just pathetic

and again, you cant trust cuadrado to finishing this chances, the guy scoring 4 goals a season max. 4 !!!!!!!!

we can play this game again and it would be the same. cuadrado missing, dybala is dybala and everything on cr7.

i just dont trust our attacking force. only ronaldo

- - - Updated - - -

hahahha classic, guy is 33 and got CV full of such shit shows in italy and juve. we must learn from this, super best banter since barzagli sub and khedira starting
Funny indeed, why learn from this now when we had the chance to learn from it in the past years?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)