[CL] Juventus 1-2 Benfica [September 14th, 2022] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Wait a second

Benfica is couched by Roger Schmidt

JJ lost a game against Roger Schmidt

:shifty:

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

This is reaching levels of embarrassment I never knew were possibile

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And it doesn't help that nothing goes our way either. As poor as we obviously are, there's also a fair share of "bad luck", I think. I can barely remember the last time we had luck on our side. Must have been the Sarri season, I guess.
That's true. You can make a lot of your own luck but it does feel like everything is against us. And I'm sure the players feel like too, I'm just not convinced we have the right mentality from either the players or the coach to get out of it.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #328
    Bye bye CL for the season and also bye bye CL next season too.

This vomit worthy club will be playing in the Conference League at best next season.
    Fuck! I forgot that we might also miss on the CL next season too. But maybe with a new manager we might steer back to top four even though I think that it requires way much more than a new manager to save the team.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Fuck! I forgot that we might also miss on the CL next season too. But maybe with a new manager we might steer back to top four even though I think that it requires way much more than a new manager to save the team.
    I agree.

As horrible as Allegri mark 2 has been, there’s no denying this squad is comprised of many mediocre and mentally fragile elements. Even a new coach might not be enough, but it’s clear that something has to change in terms of the management and coaching too.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #330
    I agree.

As horrible as Allegri mark 2 has been, there’s no denying this squad is comprised of many mediocre and mentally fragile elements. Even a new coach might not be enough, but it’s clear that something has to change in terms of the management and coaching too.
    But it is not only the squad. The squad has glaring weaknesses that's for sure. The core problem is that there is a toxic environment in the entire club, the rot in the walls will not be removed by changing manager and buying better players.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
    But it is not only the squad. The squad has glaring weaknesses that's for sure. The core problem is that there is a toxic environment in the entire club, the rot in the walls will not be removed by changing manager and buying better players.
    Around the club too. Majority of fans insulted the club when we were good too, obsessed with CL.

And majority of fans supported every single decision club made at the time. From firing Marotta and Allegri to signing expensive flops like Higuain, Arthur, De Ligt, Rabiot, Berna, Ramsey etc. to hiring Sarri and Pirlo.

Can't play the "look what they did to our club" card when you agreed with most of it at the time.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #332
    Around the club too. Majority of fans insulted the club when we were good too, obsessed with CL.

And majority of fans supported every single decision club made at the time. From firing Marotta and Allegri to signing expensive flops like Higuain, Arthur, De Ligt, Rabiot, Berna, Ramsey etc. to hiring Sarri and Pirlo.

Can't play the "look what they did to our club" card when you agreed with most of it at the time.
    The fan base is the most toxic ever, on this forum there is still some friendliness. Twitter is a great example, Juve Twitter is the worst I have ever seen.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    And it doesn't help that nothing goes our way either. As poor as we obviously are, there's also a fair share of "bad luck", I think. I can barely remember the last time we had luck on our side. Must have been the Sarri season, I guess.
    committing retarded penalties/mistakes is not bad luck, it's just dumb.

No team can avoid mistakes, but dumb, unforced mistakes is our brand now.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
    Another goal from set piece play. We cant create from open play.

This loss in inexcuseable. If we said that Benfica have better players. They just sell Nunez and Verthongen. While at least Allegri get the players he wanted.
    If they are better means they can build a better team or there is a problem in our training/coach

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    isn't it curious how it went from blaming ronaldo, to blaming woj and dybala and now to blaming "bad luck" for team failing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)