[CL] JUVENTUS 1-2 Ajax [April 16th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Szczesny

Votes: 51 76.1%
  • De Sciglio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Bonucci

• Rugani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A. Sandro

• E. Can

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Pjanic

• Matuidi

• Bernardeschi

• Dybala

• Ronaldo

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Kean

• Cancelo

• Total voters

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
To be honest more sadness and as Fresh put it were all just masochist. I'm definitely one and i can't let go. Farsopoli was the worst but oh boy do CL losses hurt, especially the manner of defeats but then that's the price you pay for CL obsession.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Sure, but we're not as masochistic as Inter, Milan, Napoli or Roma fans, right?
We're miserable, they must be suicidal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And even attack too, unfortunately.

CR7 and Kean are great.

But:
- Dybala... I like this guy, but I cannot keep believing in his progress waiting for him just around the corner anymore. He's probably reached his glass ceiling and won't show anything better in this club.
- Mandzukic. Mario is a real warrior, but his age works against him. I'm afraid, he's about to move the phase of a quick physical decline, similar to Barzagli's. We've already seen the signs of it during this season.
- Bernardeschi. Not good enough so far. He deserves another season in this club, but you cannot rely on this guy.
- Costa. Way too inconsistent.
- Cuadrado. Lacking class and consistency too.

And this is the best line of this squad we're talking about. I cannot see anything but the gradual decline for the club in the coming years unless they do a complete overhaul this summer.
I don't think it is so much the player's themselves, its just how badly they are coached and their roles of "defend first and improvise your attack"

These are far from poor players, in fact some of them would start for any top side, I really believe its down to bad coaching

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
And even attack too, unfortunately.

CR7 and Kean are great.

But:
- Dybala... I like this guy, but I cannot keep believing in his progress waiting for him just around the corner anymore. He's probably reached his glass ceiling and won't show anything better in this club.
- Mandzukic. Mario is a real warrior, but his age works against him. I'm afraid, he's about to move the phase of a quick physical decline, similar to Barzagli's. We've already seen the signs of it during this season.
- Bernardeschi. Not good enough so far. He deserves another season in this club, but you cannot rely on this guy.
- Costa. Way too inconsistent.
- Cuadrado. Lacking class and consistency too.

And this is the best line of this squad we're talking about. I cannot see anything but the gradual decline for the club in the coming years unless they do a complete overhaul this summer.
we can't spend 500m so we'll have to make a do and believe a new coach could improve things.
Beside Costa,Cuadrado,Bernardeschi could be good subs.
Kean as well.
I'd say sell Mandzukic and sadly Dybala (unless our new coach doesn't require him)
Out attack is good we just need a plan and organization.

So better saving up money for defence and Midfield.

Now we bought Ramsey.
I'd sell Khedira and Matuidi.
Keeping Bentancur and Emre Can as subs
Get a very good midfielder or two and partner them up with Pjanic and Ramsey

Problem is who?

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Well I know who.... problem is price.
Imagine saying goodbye to Khedira and Matuidi and welcome in Pogba,Ramsey and Savic??
We would have a beast of midfield

DS8_Montero

Aug 10, 2018
I don't think it is so much the player's themselves, its just how badly they are coached and their roles of "defend first and improvise your attack"

These are far from poor players, in fact some of them would start for any top side, I really believe its down to bad coaching
Costa follows the same pattern he had in BM, Cuadrado never was a WC player (he also failed in London, btw), and Mario's age is just the given.

As for Dybala and Berna, yes, they probably could play much better in other circumstances (other manager, club, league). But there's something in both of them that don't let me believe that the problem is only in the manager or in the club. It's also about their characters and determination. Yes, I agree that it's manager's job to work with his players' psychological state. But common, the players have to man up too.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
And i didn't like van de beeks post match comments, cocky cunt.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
What did he say? I got to say I'm begining to feel I'd be glad if they went out

There's also one Barca fan on my fb laughing at Juve because of Cristiano, so I'd fancy City or Spurs to get back at him

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
What did he say? I got to say I'm begining to feel I'd be glad if they went out

There's also one Barca fan on my fb laughing at Juve because of Cristiano, so I'd fancy City or Spurs to get back at him
Liverpool will beat City Tottenham or Ajax to it.. dont worry..
CL final Liverpool vs Ajax

- - - Updated - - -

it's so funny, Dybala is by far the least badass player right now lol.
Crazy Felix is not taken... Just saying..

Jun 7, 2003
Why does it matter?
it would be funny

Why? Ajax are a wonderful team to watch. They play beautiful football and are a team of young fearless underdogs.

Anyone in their right mind except for Juve fans would of loved watching them destroy us last night.
you wrote "barca's B-Team" wrong.

as much as I hate EPL sides, i hope either one of spurs or city spank the cunts
they will bend over for barca, like austria in the second world war to germany. also for fraudiolas city, ten hag was his pupil.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Not excusing the performance but this Ajax side is something special. Two golden boys + a few others who are worth 30+mil now. When we faced monaco it was just Mbappe. With that being said some alpha-males would've helped. Bonucci as quiet as ever (as captain btw), rugani defending like a little boy. Give me chiellini yelling heads off, buffon wouldn've done the same. Lichsteiner woulda put in a crunching tackle and let neres know it wasnt that kinda game. Shit Vidal woulda been running like a mad man.

Bring me bullies this team needs it's toughness back

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Not excusing the performance but this Ajax side is something special. Two golden boys + a few others who are worth 30+mil now. When we faced monaco it was just Mbappe. With that being said some alpha-males would've helped. Bonucci as quiet as ever (as captain btw), rugani defending like a little boy. Give me chiellini yelling heads off, buffon wouldn've done the same. Lichsteiner woulda put in a crunching tackle and let neres know it wasnt that kinda game. Shit Vidal woulda been running like a mad man.

Bring me bullies this team needs it's toughness back
we lack their cuntness.
Lichsteiner breaking a leg.
Vidal hitting every ankle

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)