[CL] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lyon [2nd November, 2016] (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We won't get any big name (struggle to think who'd be available anyways), and we've got enough squad players/filler CMs as it is (and with no injuries). Wouldn't get my hope up on that front, the most I can see us getting is Witsel.

We just gotta trust Allegri and the team to function better and better as the season goes on - and as they've done for the past three years. This is where I completely agree with you, after the roller-coaster that was last year I've got a lot of faith in Allegri.
Watch the desperation in January and how we will either overpay for Witsel or whoever we go after or end up buying for the sake of buying someone not even better than Palombo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Really beginning to think Allegri doesn't care about the CL. There's no other explanation.

- - - Updated - - -

Conte's Juve showed more commitment in the Europa League than this.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We won't get any big name (struggle to think who'd be available anyways), and we've got enough squad players/filler CMs as it is (and with no injuries). Wouldn't get my hope up on that front, the most I can see us getting is Witsel.

We just gotta trust Allegri and the team to function better and better as the season goes on - and as they've done for the past three years. This is where I completely agree with you, after the roller-coaster that was last year I've got a lot of faith in Allegri.
I'm not talking big name, but a reliable good player who can run. And when it comes to Pjanic, it's pretty much like Pirlo. He needs someone he runs their asses off for him.

I remember the horrible Capello years. We looked like superhumans during the first half of the season and sucked during the second + it wasn't pleasing to watch.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
The 1st half was the first time we were playing some pretty good attacking football. For real. Finally a move away from the cursed 3-5-2 with Pjanic behind the strikers in 4-3-1-2. Our mid look fluid and actually functioning moving forward. But then in the 2nd Pjanic and Bonbon both got injured, subbed, and everything fell apart. With Marchisio having a pretty bad game with a lot of miss-passes, we turned into our disgusting self.
Such a shame.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Marotta will bring in witsel. Take that how you like but his in no position to bring in quality in January. We are stuck like this till end of season. It's going to be a rocky ass road.
I think Witsel is quality enough compared to what we're seeing now. I'm not expecting a big name and never did during the winter break. I still believe our biggest problems are injuries and fatigue.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I think Witsel is quality enough compared to what we're seeing now. I'm not expecting a big name and never did during the winter break. I still believe our biggest problems are injuries and fatigue.
We shall see but witsel imo doesn't posess the workrate and that's what we need. Where has this fatigue come from by the way? We can't complain about injuries either especially when we did the tuttosport over the depth. We have depth so on paper it's all well but the players are clueless. For me it's the system and some bizarre teamsheet selections.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Shameful performance.
Sturaro is Sturaro,Khedira is totally out of form.Either he is injured or healthy but out of form.I don't know which thing is worse.
Pjanic is my biggest disappointment this season.Gave absolutely nothing up to now. Slow,fragile, he is lost in the space.
And Alegri is another story.
Not playing Sandro and Quadrado is a criminal.Sandro is probably our best and most consistent player and Quadrado is way better than Alves in attack and at least equal at defense.
Again ,criminal.
And he took out Higuain to defend 1-0 .What a pussy.
You can't always had luck to finish your matches 1-0 even if you don't deserve it.After first 25-30 minutes this game was a clean and pure torture .
If Alegri continue with this shit he will lost himself like in Milan days.
CL contenders.Yeah sure.Miserable display.
Also Pjanic now will be out for a while as a cherry on a cake.Fuck this approach whatever Alegri says.
You just can't defend on your own turf at 1-0.Fuck with that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
We shall see but witsel imo doesn't posess the workrate and that's what we need. Where has this fatigue come from by the way? We can't complain about injuries either especially when we did the tuttosport over the depth. We have depth so on paper it's all well but the players are clueless. For me it's the system and some bizarre teamsheet selections.
I don't know. It's just what I see. I might be wrong.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
You can find all that i'd like to say in this picture, it will speak for itself, also Sandro made more crosses in 10 minutes than any other player in our squad, only Pjanic had 4 but its including the set pieces so i wont count it, Evra had 2, Alves and Cuadrado had 1 and all others had 00000000000000000 and only Alves' cross was accurate, and you have Higuain and Mandzukic in your team you just need to put the fucking ball on their had with your fucking crosses :sergio:

Attachments

Big Bang

Mar 12, 2012
I don't understand why you're all so upset. This brings us one step closer to either (a) not qualifying to the next round, or (b) qualifying as second and being certain we'll get knocked out by whichever group winner we get in the draw.

This means our pesky little CL story ends early, and we can go back to grinding out wins against comically terrible teams in Serie A (occasionally losing to the likes of Milan and Inter, but we can always claim that it was due to a refereeing error, a poorly kept pitch, or someone having the flu) and the brain deads here can go back to saying things like "See? We win. We are God. Where are all those criticizers now?!?"

It's a win-win for everyone. Serie A is easy. Safe. We can play there forever and never have to face the inconvenient truth that we have a one-dimensional squad forged by a one-dimensional coach, and that we have gradually degraded our squad over the past two/three years to the point where we now lack the quality required to mount a serious challenge for any title other than Serie A.

EDIT: Also, Coppa Italia. We can definitely still win Coppa Italia. FORZA MISTER! DAI DAI DAI

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
I don't understand why you're all so upset. This brings us one step closer to either (a) not qualifying to the next round, or (b) qualifying as second and being certain we'll get knocked out by whichever group winner we get in the draw. This means our pesky little CL story ends early, and we can go back to grinding out wins against comically terrible teams in Serie A (occasionally losing to the likes of Milan and Inter) and the brain deads here can go back to saying shit like "See? We win. We are God. Where are all those criticizers now?!?"

It's a win-win for everyone. Serie A is easy. Safe. We can play there forever and never have to face the inconvenient truth that we have a one-dimensional squad forged by a one-dimensional coach, and that we have gradually degraded our squad over the past two/three years to the point where we now lack the quality required to mount a serious challenge for any title other than Serie A.

EDIT: Also, Coppa Italia. We can definitely still win Coppa Italia. FORZA MISTER! DAI DAI DAI
Because of how easy we lost control against a mediocre team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)