[CL] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lyon [2nd November, 2016] (3 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Nah, he's not as impeccable as he was the past five years, but this match alone he had two or three absolutely crucial moments - and wasn't any more at fault for the goal than any other defender.

Even at the very end, when he had one of his worst ever blunders in a Juve shirt (which is extremely impressive in itself) he managed to catch up with Lacazette and block the shot.
Nah. He has had a bad season so far (like the rest of the team) and a horrible year compared to his standarts. People would've noticed if it was Bonucci.

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Yeah our midfield is pretty bad right now but honestly how the Fuck can't we put 3 passes together ? We fuck up the easiest passes... it's really shocking

Gesendet von meinem HTC One_M8 mit Tapatalk

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Where did I call Pjanic better. He's clearly the biggest problem to the midfield.
And the bolded part is something I think he'll fix. I didn't last year, though.
When you say player to player we are better this year.

Listen, I trust Allegri more than anyone else on the forum, I was one of the first people who praised him and believed he can do good with the team (the players we had when he arrived) but he lacks resources this time around. Our midfield is broken and we don't have anyone who can fix it, Marchisio is back is a positive step but he is not going to make Khedira, Sturaro and Pjanic play better. The only thing that's going to happen is that we'll have one less useless player in the middle.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Max: “We tried to force the passes when they were in midfield. We should’ve preserved physical and psychological energy instead. We risked compromising everything in the last 10 minutes.”

:rofl:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Looking forward to Juve games in 2016

I made the same mistake until recently. Waste of an evening watching us. Even when we sucked ass in 7th place we at least had an entertainment factor. For the first time pretty much ever i'm fake fanning our games until we are watchable again. Football is just a consistent pain in the ass it's like a bad TV show now.
I'm totally with you guys on how shit, pathetic and boring we have been. But Lyon were good and I think sevilla might be in for a surprise. We can still top this, all be it with the 1-0 or 2-1. We also get better as the season progresses. Marchisio will get his fitness back which is a massive in our midfield and all of a sudden we will put some shit together. Either way we will continue to play boring football but I'm used to this shit, for now all I want are results even if I have no hair left!

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Nah. He has had a bad season so far (like the rest of the team) and a horrible year compared to his standarts. People would've noticed if it was Bonucci.
I gotta admit I didn't watch all games so far, but which goals has he been responsible for for example?

He's getting worse for sure, but he's still been our best CB this season as well, even decidedly so imo.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
When you say player to player we are better this year.

Listen, I trust Allegri more than anyone else on the forum, I was one of the first people who praised him and believed he can do good with the team (the players we had when he arrived) but he lacks resources this time around. Our midfield is broken and we don't have anyone who can fix it, Marchisio is back is a positive step but he is not going to make Khedira, Sturaro and Pjanic play better. The only thing that's going to happen is that we'll have one less useless player in the middle.
I know you trusted Allegri. I didn't up untill the second part of the season. That's why I think he'll figure it out. We're also having way too many problems with injuries. Pogba is the only missing link. We're way better everywhere else. We need to reinforce midfield in the winter break. If Marotta doesn't, then he failed. But I really do believe we look more tired than clueless, so far. We definitely look clueless, but it has been a rough couple of months considering injuries and the teams we faced in Serie A before and after the CL games.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it was just too c0cky to think we would get away with playing only with 1,5 midfielders. even more embarrassing that half of it was the 75% marchisio and the rest was split up by down syndrome pjanic and dead man walking khedira. it can only be a master plan of allegri to fire up lemina seeing those stooges fail in midfield while mario needs to sit and watch those scrubs.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
On the good side, Bayern, Real and PSG are also second so far.

Joke asside, we suck. Our midfield sucks the most IMO. We need to change something. When Pjaca comes back, try him im the midfield, he cant be worse than Khedira, Sturaro...

So to sum up:

- From now on, Sandro and Cuadrado MUST play every game.
- Only two (AT MOST) of Khedira, Sturaro/Hernanes and Pjanic need to play. The three of them slow our game sooo much.
- We need to learn how to defend set pieces once and for all ffs! That was embarassing.
- Play Rugani and Pjaca more. We need some fresh youth in this team.
- Allegri needs to get his $#@! together. That was abysmall game.
:tup:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I know you trusted Allegri. I didn't up untill the second part of the season. That's why I think he'll figure it out. We're also having way too many problems with injuries. Pogba is the only missing link. We're way better everywhere else. We need to reinforce midfield in the winter break. If Marotta doesn't, then he failed. But I really do believe we look more tired than clueless, so far. We definitely look clueless, but it has been a rough couple of months considering injuries and the teams we faced in Serie A before and after the CL games.
We won't get any big name (struggle to think who'd be available anyways), and we've got enough squad players/filler CMs as it is (and with no injuries). Wouldn't get my hope up on that front, the most I can see us getting is Witsel.

We just gotta trust Allegri and the team to function better and better as the season goes on - and as they've done for the past three years. This is where I completely agree with you, after the roller-coaster that was last year I've got a lot of faith in Allegri.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Marotta will bring in witsel. Take that how you like but his in no position to bring in quality in January. We are stuck like this till end of season. It's going to be a rocky ass road.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)