[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This looks like a very cautious approach to the game to be honest.
It's actually very well balanced and perfectly suited for this match. Marchisio is there to stop the counters while we attack them with our usual 4 upfront.

We don't need to run at them full force since we have the 2-0 from the first match. We just have to play it smart and that's what Allegri is doing.

May 22, 2013
What a questionable selection.
Why is Rugani not even in the team?!
And why is Khedoin starting instead of Pjanic?!
This whole Khedoin thing is becoming really repetitive.
And for no apparent reason, he has been amongst our best players over the course of the season. Please grow up, you are free to discuss his abilities and perfomances, but this name calling and personal hetz belongs in other forum than a Juventus one

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
This whole Khedoin thing is becoming really repetitive.
And for no apparent reason, he has been amongst our best players over the course of the season. Please grow up, you are free to discuss his abilities and perfomances, but this name calling and personal hetz belongs in other forum than a Juventus one
not really, he has had way more bad games than good ones this season, although some of them could be blamed on him being asked to do things he is not capable of doing. if I had to name our best players this season, I'd say Higuain, Alex Sandro and Buffon, then name at least another 7 or 8 players and maybe then it's Khedira's turn

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thats a good pairing of Khedira and Marchisio. Im looking forward to it. Porto will try pressing with their midfield contingent and unless if they go a man down its going to be tight in the middle. Marchisio will give us that balance that suits this game.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Would prefer to see Pjanic start but I'm sure Max knows what he's doing. Since we are already up 2-0 so the safer option is probably better.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
not really, he has had way more bad games than good ones this season, although some of them could be blamed on him being asked to do things he is not capable of doing. if I had to name our best players this season, I'd say Higuain, Alex Sandro and Buffon, then name at least another 7 or 8 players and maybe then it's Khedira's turn
Pitbull 1:0 miss-a-lot

I can see the hindrance of khedoin, just like how I could see the hindrance of llorente when everyone was fanboying him.

They call me mystic mac because I predict these things. We really should sell khedoin and sign someone with more quality like ásgeir börkur ásgeirsson

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
How isn't Marchisio always playing over that turd Khedira? Can't wait for Max to $#@! off
You better stop dissing khedoin. Because at Juventuz, we fanboy a player as long as he has a big reputation and is a recent purchase. Try hating on him next year, by then the fanboys would have died down.

- - - Updated - - -

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
You better stop dissing khedoin. Because at Juventuz, we fanboy a player as long as he has a big reputation and is a recent purchase. Try hating on him next year, by then the fanboys would have died down.

- - - Updated - - -

Llorente and Khedira are both easy targets though, but did you expect the collapse of fan favorites Diego or Krasič?

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Llorente and Khedira are both easy targets though, but did you expect the collapse of fan favorites Diego or Krasič?
In all honesty, Diego and Krasic has about 5 exciting games that i can think of. Those 5 games alone brought us juve fans enough excitement and joy than seeing the slow fall of Llorente and Khedira.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)