[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (1 Viewer)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
For some strange reason being the incredibly successful side we are, some Juve fans have the most pathetic inferiority complex.

This utterly idiotic false equivalency between Bayern-Juve last year and Barca-PSG this year is disgusting.

The Bayern matches weren't a debacle, we didn't get blown out of the water and embarrassed badly. We played 2 matches to 2-2 draws in the 90 minutes and then ran out of steam in the extra time period. We didn't allow 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match while up 3-1. Bayern scored in the 73rd minute and in the 91st minute.

These were two fantastic 2-2 games of football between two excellent teams.

Not a 4-0 blowout in which Barca didn't show up and then the most pathetic 6-1 collapse ever, with Barca scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

People should be infracted for insulting our coach and players by implying any equivalency at all. It's disgusting.
Maybe because this is the 21th year since we last one.
Maybe because we loste 6/8 finals?
Maybe because the other teams are rich compared to us?

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 26, 2016
After our Bayern debale and the PSG fiasco, i think its pretty safe to assume that this tactic of "defending desperately" a lead almost never works. The mental pressure it creates on the defending team is unreal and it creates totally the opposite effect to the attacking team.

Allegri fuked it up royally by subbing morata who was our only countering treat...after that we panicked and started to defend with 11 men.

If you are going to defend a lead, you need to have countering players to prevent enemies attacking with their whole team, suffocating the midfield and nullifying the forwards. When that happens, a goal is almost inevitable.
Well said. I never want to see us pull that kinda $hit again

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
For some strange reason being the incredibly successful side we are, some Juve fans have the most pathetic inferiority complex.

This utterly idiotic false equivalency between Bayern-Juve last year and Barca-PSG this year is disgusting.

The Bayern matches weren't a debacle, we didn't get blown out of the water and embarrassed badly. We played 2 matches to 2-2 draws in the 90 minutes and then ran out of steam in the extra time period. We didn't allow 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match while up 3-1. Bayern scored in the 73rd minute and in the 91st minute.

These were two fantastic 2-2 games of football between two excellent teams.

Not a 4-0 blowout in which Barca didn't show up and then the most pathetic 6-1 collapse ever, with Barca scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

People should be infracted for insulting our coach and players by implying any equivalency at all. It's disgusting.
Why?.

Im not saying we played pathetically like pSG or sumthing?. But there was somthing in common, this brainless and coward defensive approach.

I specifically targeted our habit of trying to defend leads with extremely defensive gameplan and no attack. In fact, in the first bayern game we threw the whole tie practically with our INFERIORITY COMPLEX in the first half...showing the most coward display of football a Juventus team has shown since recent memory, players literally were crapping their pants..IN OUR STADIUM. Defending with 11 men and treating bayern like if they were some kind of demigods.

In the second half we stopped going all defensive and started playing without pressure and then we at least made it 2-2.

You are telling me i cannot bash the coach for the defensive approach we took in the first game (for no fukin reason), and for the decition of playing without any counter measure with some good minutes left in the 2nd game?.

Just think about it... in the 2 moments we decided to go "all defense" in both matches... we THREW the tie.

In the moments we decided to play like a Juventus side should play... we stomped them (2nd half first game, first half 2nd game).

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why?.

Im not saying we played pathetically like pSG or sumthing?. But there was somthing in common, this brainless and coward defensive approach.

I specifically targeted our habit of trying to defend leads with extremely defensive gameplan and no attack. In fact, in the first bayern game we threw the whole tie practically with our INFERIORITY COMPLEX in the first half...showing the most coward display of football a Juventus team has shown since recent memory, players literally were crapping their pants..IN OUR STADIUM. Defending with 11 men and treating bayern like if they were some kind of demigods.

In the second half we stopped going all defensive and started playing without pressure and then we at least made it 2-2.

You are telling me i cannot bash the coach for the defensive approach we took in the first game (for no fukin reason), and for the decition of playing without any counter measure with some good minutes left in the 2nd game?.

Just think about it... in the 2 moments we decided to go "all defense" in both matches... we THREW the tie.

In the moments we decided to play like a Juventus side should play... we stomped them (2nd half first game, first half 2nd game).
You're being way too critical of this side about the wrong tie. That tie was probably the best CL tie in the past couple years, neutrals are that shit up and so did the fans.

Sure Juve were conserving energy at the wrong times at times, but we went neck to neck, toe to toe with a top side. Had it not been for minor fuck ups we would've went through, but that's life. You take the L and come back stronger. Theres no team I want us to beat more than Bayern tbh, would like to eat Barca along the way too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You're being way too critical of this side about the wrong tie. That tie was probably the best CL tie in the past couple years, neutrals are that $#@! up and so did the fans.

Sure Juve were conserving energy at the wrong times at times, but we went neck to neck, toe to toe with a top side. Had it not been for minor $#@! ups we would've went through, but that's life. You take the L and come back stronger. Theres no team I want us to beat more than Bayern tbh, would like to eat Barca along the way too.

thats exactly the think that irks me the most.

On paper they were better... but we showed on the field that we coud beat them, we lost that tie just for our fulk ups i mentioned above...otherwise we would have them in the bag if we didnt major fuked up on the first leg, and then in the 2nd. We practically gave them 2 out of jail cards. Theyw ere beaten if it w3asnt for our idiocy-

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have zero nerves about this game, anything can happen in football, but our defense is too good and our advantage to high, up 2 goals and unbeaten at home, for me or anyone of you to genuinely worry about this game.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Even Max said we r UCL tittle contender so for all those talking shit :shutup::shutup:

We have to win to get more confidence and transfer the worries to our next rival

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)