[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (4 Viewers)

deyanBG

Mar 10, 2017
We need to be smart in this game against Porto.
They have good players thats why we need to wait for a mistake.
Alex Sandro know this team he is the key of this game.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Even when we are 0-2 up and play at home I'm so nervous for this match...
Yes agree. I hope lackluster players like khedoin realizes that he needs to put in high work rate and pace even tho we have a lead.
Will never forget how he allowed Bayern back in to the game and fuck us last year.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Even when we are 0-2 up and play at home I'm so nervous for this match...
Don't be.We are easily winning this.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes agree. I hope lackluster players like khedoin realizes that he needs to put in high work rate and pace even tho we have a lead.
Will never forget how he allowed Bayern back in to the game and fuck us last year.
Me too but that goes all to Allegri by subbig the killing machine Morata when he was making a havoc to them ,to defend the result and then.... you know already the outcome.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
destroy, send a statement to the rest of the Europe

if we score first, Porto will go gungho attack as they would need 3 goals, we quickly finish them off and then put in as many as we can

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Sami isn't the one that's supposed to finish off moves and probably won't get too many open goals
Nah if you look at our current games, there is always an opportunity where our striker takes a shot and defender/goalkeeper parry it right towards an on-rushing midfielder. Many times, that midfielder is Khedoin, because Pjanic stays back to dictate plays. I really dont see Khedoin having the power or technical ability to scoring long shots even though the keeper may be out of position.

- - - Updated - - -

just hope we don't take it for granted. like that $#@!ing bayern munich game even with the lead and we sat back and ....

just don't. not in CL.
Agree. I guess in recent years, parking the bus is no longer a useful way to defend leads, even mourinho has ditched it. I can think of many past games where we tried to park the bus against weaker teams and almost let them score (but they didnt due to their lack of quality.)

Having said that, Allegri has been managing leads very well recently. Bringing in attacking threats when defending a lead.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Nah if you look at our current games, there is always an opportunity where our striker takes a shot and defender/goalkeeper parry it right towards an on-rushing midfielder. Many times, that midfielder is Khedoin, because Pjanic stays back to dictate plays. I really dont see Khedoin having the power or technical ability to scoring long shots even though the keeper may be out of position.
yeah, but Sami shouldn't be held responsible for not having a high chance conversion ratio, it's not his job to score regularly. also, if we look at our few last games, don't remember too many open goal chances for him, I think we'll be fine

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We gone lose 2-1

Because it a it s juve cl game without a nervve wrecking game of chokers

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Don't be.We are easily winning this.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too but that goes all to Allegri by subbig the killing machine Morata when he was making a havoc to them ,to defend the result and then.... you know already the outcome.
just hope we don't take it for granted. like that $#@!ing bayern munich game even with the lead and we sat back and ....

just don't. not in CL.

After our Bayern debale and the PSG fiasco, i think its pretty safe to assume that this tactic of "defending desperately" a lead almost never works. The mental pressure it creates on the defending team is unreal and it creates totally the opposite effect to the attacking team.

Allegri fuked it up royally by subbing morata who was our only countering treat...after that we panicked and started to defend with 11 men.

If you are going to defend a lead, you need to have countering players to prevent enemies attacking with their whole team, suffocating the midfield and nullifying the forwards. When that happens, a goal is almost inevitable.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
For some strange reason being the incredibly successful side we are, some Juve fans have the most pathetic inferiority complex.

This utterly idiotic false equivalency between Bayern-Juve last year and Barca-PSG this year is disgusting.

The Bayern matches weren't a debacle, we didn't get blown out of the water and embarrassed badly. We played 2 matches to 2-2 draws in the 90 minutes and then ran out of steam in the extra time period. We didn't allow 3 goals in the last 10 minutes of the match while up 3-1. Bayern scored in the 73rd minute and in the 91st minute.

These were two fantastic 2-2 games of football between two excellent teams.

Not a 4-0 blowout in which Barca didn't show up and then the most pathetic 6-1 collapse ever, with Barca scoring 3 goals in the last 10 minutes.

People should be infracted for insulting our coach and players by implying any equivalency at all. It's disgusting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)