[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (6 Viewers)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
In all honesty, Diego and Krasic has about 5 exciting games that i can think of. Those 5 games alone brought us juve fans enough excitement and joy than seeing the slow fall of Llorente and Khedira.
yeah, I don't think you are a proper prophet if you can only predict the predictable

May 22, 2013
You better stop dissing khedoin. Because at Juventuz, we fanboy a player as long as he has a big reputation and is a recent purchase. Try hating on him next year, by then the fanboys would have died down.
Has nothing to do with fanboying. If you think he is below our standard that is fine, but it is possible to communicate that in a different manner from a 10 year old CR7-lover talking about Messi.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Then hop on the Khedira hate van and join me :D
i think he has become more bearable in the 2 man midfield because he has less of the ball and is more focused in recovering and passing.... not trying to be a b2b and doing it poorly.

We will most likely get Tolisso next year and people will remember what it feels to have a great back to back again. So im not worried.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Fucking pricks in Holland are showing gaychester - Spanish cunts

They did show the away match in Porto and now suddenly they switch over to those shitty teams.. What the hell

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

nipples fans at some shitty resto over there jinxing saying they hope nobody gets seriously injured today in this easy game for Juve.

MERDE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)