[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (5 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Given the fact that Porto did not even put up a fight at home, I expect this to be a non event. Just don't concede a penalty / red card early on and we should be fine. I also liked how we had the ball at all times in Porto, so I'd much prefer we do the same tonight and don't sit back.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I wouldn't underestimate porto. They were a man down early and come with no pressure. I think we will destroy them 1-1.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I wouldn't underestimate porto. They were a man down early and come with no pressure. I think we will destroy them 1-1.

They were horrible and weak before that. And that's when they played at home.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Given the fact that Porto did not even put up a fight at home, I expect this to be a non event. Just don't concede a penalty / red card early on and we should be fine. I also liked how we had the ball at all times in Porto, so I'd much prefer we do the same tonight and don't sit back.
Exactly how I feel :tup:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We never end up thrashing opponents in these situations even when they seem weaker. My prediction is we start casually, porto give us a scare for our lazy approach. Team picks up as the game goes on and we get low scoring victory or draw

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They were horrible and weak before that. And that's when they played at home.
Yeah for half an hour but I think they showed too much respect or succumbed to their own pressure. In a one off game, I don't believe they are as bad as made out but two legged is a different matter, which is why we will progress but it ain't gonna be a walk in the park.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
We never end up thrashing opponents in these situations even when they seem weaker. My prediction is we start casually, porto give us a scare for our lazy approach. Team picks up as the game goes on and we get low scoring victory or draw
Sounds about right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)