[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (5 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Thing is, even if he didn't move his hands deliberately towards the ball (which he did) the sole fact that his hand prevented a clear goal is penalty+red.

Even if he was Jesus, nailed to a cross in front of the goal and the ball hit his arm it's penalty+red

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
We are fighting for every thing so it's normal to go to our confort zone everytime we feel we have the game and we r better than the other team...

Solid performance except for Benatia's mistakes and agree about the finishing. Lately we r missing opportunities like hell, we need to improve in that area

May 26, 2016
that's just luck. Someday or someway it will turn around.
What leaves me a bit meh... is that we're so slow compared to the rest or is it just my pessimistic impression?
We can have 4 strikers but not be offensive minded.

- - - Updated - - -

I certainly hope its bad luck.

In this game and the game against Milan we must have spoiled around 30 clear scoring chances.

Pjaca and Khedira especially looked like they were vaccinated against scoring the last couple of games.

Go practice ffs, learn to be a goal threat. You earn millions, be self observant and improve your weaknesses.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Just as a I said before the game. We rarely thrash opponents and never in the CL or those of decent quality.

I don't know what else people expected. We were in control throughout the two legs, never threatened, and did more than enough to get through even if it wasn't glamorous. If you want to watch 4-0 thrashings than go be a Bayern fan.

deyanBG

Mar 10, 2017
This is Italian JUVENTUS 1-0 like in the old times
Cleen Shhet -check
We have the best defending players BBC + Rugani (Benatia is for the bench for the upcoming games)
I hope for Borrusia Dortmund in the next stage.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It would be ideal if we avoided Bayern and Barca.

I would like to draw RM. We always play well against them
Id like us to avoid Atl Madrid as their style would crush us if we play 4-2-3-1 against them IMO
Putting Atl Madrid aside Id say I dont want Barcelona as when they want they are scary
Bayern is my bet on winning the CL so with this in mind Id like to skip them even if Im not that impressed by them..

Anyway anyone but Atletico and we should be fine
Preferred options: Leicester and Dortmund - We should thrash both...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Lets be honest that was a shite performance. Toothless up front against the worst team in the CL who were down to 10 men and conceded far too many chances. Any other team would of shut us out and killed us on the counter.

Go ahead make excuses but we need to be 10 times better than that to progress far.
Toothless up front? Did we need a goal to go through? We did what we had to do. That's all and i'm completely fine with it.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Are people really not happy with this performance?

It was a very comfortable game, completely in control. Clean sheet in both games, 3-0 agg, perfect. We were conserving energy from like minute 60. Cuadrado off at halftime, Dybala off for Rincon, etc. The only ones who were trying at the end were Pjaca and Rincon. Everyone else was just thinking of dat Samp game over the weekend. The tie was dead on arrival, and dealt with in a very professional way.

I liked Pjaca a lot. He just needs minutes and it looks like he will be legit. Did a lot right last night, just missed the final ball. I'm exciting with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)