[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Porto [14th March, 2017] (13 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Guess what?

Porto idiots went full Milan/Inter/Napoli/Roma on our FB page.

Complaing how we stole the game, paid the referee.

Well that's just sad, they've lost respect in my eyes and I thought it was benfica that was the disgusting club amongst them.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
They should be blaming pereira for pulling off a great save against higuain. In truth though their whole team have played shit over two legs. It's funny though their fans were convinced they would win us today. It explains why they kept singing. Sing when your winning right?

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Frozen kebabs, yeah who can forget that night in Istanbul.

Me. I missed the game because I had class :D.

But it's just the concept that we've done and won so much since then, it's irrelevant at this point. Meanwhile, have they even been in Europe since?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just watch the highlights. Boring match

- - - Updated - - -

Would anyone want that big Porto mid here btw?
Yes, he was good in the first leg, infact he kept us out until his mistake led pjaca through and today he was decent too in a piss poor side, Id still take him.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Lets be honest that was a shite performance. Toothless up front against the worst team in the CL who were down to 10 men and conceded far too many chances. Any other team would of shut us out and killed us on the counter.

Go ahead make excuses but we need to be 10 times better than that to progress far.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Terrible finishing from us lately! Hopefully this curse Will not continue for long.

We need to get sharper.

Other than that, Im positive for our progress so far in The season :flag1:
that's just luck. Someday or someway it will turn around.
What leaves me a bit meh... is that we're so slow compared to the rest or is it just my pessimistic impression?
We can have 4 strikers but not be offensive minded.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets be honest that was a $#@!e performance. Toothless up front against the worst team in the CL eho are down to 10 men and conceded far too many chances. Any other team would of shut us out and killed us on the counter.

Go ahead make excuses but we need to be 10 tomes better than that to progress far.
shhh you can't say that. Else the pundits on the forum will mark you as pathetic,pessimistic and whatever.
So blindly say that's everything is great again!

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Nope, not for the amount he would cost and the needs of our team. Thought he had a very good game though.
dont know what he would cost but i liked what i saw, despite him playing in a 10 man side for more than 90 minutes in both games. for 30M (which is what we were ready to pay for Nzonzi iirc), he would be a good buy. a monster DM

Yes, he was good in the first leg, infact he kept us out until his mistake led pjaca through and today he was decent too in a piss poor side, Id still take him.
:agree:

would look great next to Pjanic in the 4231 imo

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Guess what?

Porto idiots went full Milan/Inter/Napoli/Roma on our FB page.

Complaing how we stole the game, paid the referee.

Apito Dourado

- - - Updated - - -

and Tancredi at it again...

the foreign journalist here with me say Pereira couldn't cut his arms...

[video=twitter;841747973524598788]https://twitter.com/tancredipalmeri/status/841747973524598788[/video]

bunch of cunts...the guy made a perfect handball save FFS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)