[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Monaco (April 14th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM vs Monaco

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Licht

• Evra

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Pereyra

• Morata

• Tevez

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Didn't look like a penalty...pretty sure the contact was outside the box but it was a clear red card so Monaco dodged a bullet there. I don't understand how/why refs can give yellows in that situation.

If Carvahlo is the last man, and catches Morata from behind, it's either no foul or an automatic red right?
No. Only if Morata is deemed to have a goalscoring chance.

I think it should have been a red, but I understand why it was not given.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Well you forget its not just about the passer but also the positioning and timing of the one being passed to. It was half morata as well and not all about Pirlo. I'll take the win but a don't jizz over that pass against a team like Monaco.
Pirlo was fine yeterday.No one expect from him to be Chiellini in ldefense.He has a few more ultra accurate passes.Our strikers miss.And Monako,whatewer someone thinks is not a peanut team.They played very organised yesterday.So no underestimating them .That would be a lethal stupidity.If they sccored in the 9 minute no one will know what will be the outcome of yesterday's match

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Allegri is quoted in Goal.com saying:
"It was a boring game? If you want to have fun, you should go to the circus. I'm only interested in reaching the semi-finals."

Is this real or typical Goal.com bullshit?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Allegri plays a rather attractive style. But its not his goal to play attractive. he plays like that because its effective

And he'll let his team sit deep and defend, if he thinks thats more effective.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Too many misplaced passes last night. Nerves or whatever these people on 100k a week call it. Better fix that shiit up sharpish.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
How many games have we played against French teams in teh CL though ? Atleast in recent memory.That would be an interesting stat to pick up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)