[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (6 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
He is a poacher IMO, yes. Exactly why we need service into the box for him to either pounce on or after a defenders error be there to bury it. Plus no one is really giving him that "killer" pass like Inzaghi, for example, thrived on.

I agree, he looks lost. Part yes to his form but also IMO mostly on the service.
I just dont think he fits in this team. I prefer players who can create for themselves and others. So if we start with dybala and morata, they can both create and score from nothing while mandzukic needs to be fed like you said. We also dont have a pure creative player bar dybala. I really think our best formation will be a 4-3-1-2

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba
Pereyra
Dybala-Morata​

I am hoping that is what we see once pereyra is fit

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:
you are doing well. :tup:
Thank you sir :D

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Tell them to drive to practice together. Remote detonate.
Will do lol

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our crossing is absolutely pathetic. Why waste money on a striker that thrives on it if you can't offer the right kind of service. There was one good cross I recall and he connected with it but he tried to head it down into the box for the person running into the box but no one came.

Its frustrating watching us try and cross.
we have players that are good at crossing like Sandro, Cuadrado, Pogba or Dybala. problem is, we dont do it that often, and even if we did, Mandzukic needs 2-3 headers per game to score. Mandzukic will still score his 10-12 goals in the league and 3-4 in CL but Morata should be no.1 option

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just dont think he fits in this team. I prefer players who can create for themselves and others. So if we start with dybala and morata, they can both create and score from nothing while mandzukic needs to be fed like you said. We also dont have a pure creative player bar dybala. I really think our best formation will be a 4-3-1-2

Buffon
Lichtsteiner-Bonucci-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio-Pogba
Pereyra
Dybala-Morata​

I am hoping that is what we see once pereyra is fit

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you sir :D

- - - Updated - - -

Will do lol
He fits in this team better when we given proper service. Yesterday he was a waste. Would rather have played Zaza, he would have been more useful.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Almost has to play even if he lost a leg if it means benching Hernanes but keeping our beloved 4-3-1-2. Morata and Dybala upfront. Cuadrado super sub for 2nd half.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
we have players that are good at crossing like Sandro, Cuadrado, Pogba or Dybala. problem is, we dont do it that often, and even if we did, Mandzukic needs 2-3 headers per game to score. Mandzukic will still score his 10-12 goals in the league and 3-4 in CL but Morata should be no.1 option
Our LB's like Evra often manage to at least get the ball into the box somewhere. Licht (PBOH) telegraphs his intentions via Morse Code to the entire stadium before he manages to get the cross off.

- - - Updated - - -

Almost has to play even if he lost a leg if it means benching Hernanes but keeping our beloved 4-3-1-2. Morata and Dybala upfront. Cuadrado super sub for 2nd half.
I was surprised Cuad didn't come on but again I guess he was rest too? :boh:

Licht is a machine: heart surgery recently and plays 90 mins.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Our LB's like Evra often manage to at least get the ball into the box somewhere. Licht (PBOH) telegraphs his intentions via Morse Code to the entire stadium before he manages to get the cross off.
:D

Licht had a great cross this season though. cant remember vs who it was.

but Mandukic scores more of his goals on a low cross/pass when he is running into the box. id try to get him into such situations more rather than try to cross to him all game

May 22, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

I was surprised Cuad didn't come on but again I guess he was rest too? :boh:

Licht is a machine: heart surgery recently and plays 90 mins.
He has been looking in a lot better shape after his surgery, while before it often looked like he was exhausted early in the games and needed a good long vacation. Impressive how quickly he managed to get on his feet and he has been playing quite alright, only missing a bit when we attack. Can't help but love him

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
:D

Licht had a great cross this season though. cant remember vs who it was.

but Mandukic scores more of his goals on a low cross/pass when he is running into the box. id try to get him into such situations more rather than try to cross to him all game
Wich is why not scoring on that world class cutback cross from sandro at the end of the milan game, was humiliatingly bad finishing

- - - Updated - - -

This could be an actual thing.

How should we define to "sterling" a persons ass ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)