[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (7 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I'd go with

Buffon

Lichtsteiner Bonucci Chiellini Alex Sandro

Sturaro Marchisio Pogba

Cuadrado Dybala Morata

but we all know allegri will start mandzukic

- - - Updated - - -

actually since this is my lineup..heres my real one

Buffon

Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Alex Sandro

Sturaro Marchisio Lemina

Pogba

Dybala Morata

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I would like to see this :

Buffon

Lichtsteiner - Barzagli - Chiellini - Alex Sandro

Sturaro - Marchisio - Pogba

Cuadrado - Dybala

Morata​

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I hope Citeh rolls out Mangala+Demichelis at the back with Fernandinho+Yaya providing cover (which was non-existent on Saturday)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
playing friggin Demichelis is such a conte thing to do. :lol:

fernandinho is a joke too.
I have never rated Demichelis. He is always being destroyed. I still remember how Mou's Inter absolutely targeted their entire attack around exposing him at Bayern which catapulted Milito to one of the best performances from a mediocre player in a CL final

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I dont care what anyone says, Morata > Mandzukic.

Mandzukic literally looks like ass out there and while morata can be frustrating , we arent a team that can exactly cross or is reliant on the header goals. Id go with a 3-5-2 with morata and dybala
Our crossing is absolutely pathetic. Why waste money on a striker that thrives on it if you can't offer the right kind of service. There was one good cross I recall and he connected with it but he tried to head it down into the box for the person running into the box but no one came.

Its frustrating watching us try and cross.
He is a poacher IMO, yes. Exactly why we need service into the box for him to either pounce on or after a defenders error be there to bury it. Plus no one is really giving him that "killer" pass like Inzaghi, for example, thrived on.

I agree, he looks lost. Part yes to his form but also IMO mostly on the service.
If service is the reason,, then keep him on the bench. We have had this flaw of services since forever...even before allegri.

Save us teh rage and just bench him. We need to offload him or zaza this winter and find a proper replacement... but i bet my balls nothing will be done about those 2

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I have never rated Demichelis. He is always being destroyed. I still remember how Mou's Inter absolutely targeted their entire attack around exposing him at Bayern which catapulted Milito to one of the best performances from a mediocre player in a CL final
he was quite good for bayern but i think
he was done once he left. he has always been
a fuck up machine though...if you think chiello is bad...watch demichelis.
slippin giorgio is nothing compared to him.

inb4 Osman tells me Demichelis is a wall
and one of the best EPL defenders

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
he was quite good for bayern but i think
he was done once he left. he has always been
a fuck up machine though...if you think chiello is bad...watch demichelis.
slippin giorgio is nothing compared to him.

inb4 Osman tells me Demichelis is a wall
and one of the best EPL defenders
Chiellini is miles above Demichelis tho

Demichelis IMO has always been an awful CB

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
playing friggin Demichelis is such a conte thing to do. :lol:

fernandinho is a joke too.
Why is that? Guy is a very-very solid defensive mid with shot, passing skills. Yaya doesn't do dirty job almost at all, Ferna covers him. I wouldn't mind playing him instead of Khedira/Sturaro/Turtle.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The world saw what Fernandinho+Yaya did for City on Saturday against a pedestrian Liverpool attack. They provided zero cover and made Firminho and Coutinho look like Neymar and Messi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)