[CL] JUVENTUS 1-0 Manchester City (November 25th 2015) (4 Viewers)

Juve 1-0 Man Hole - Nov 25, 2015 - MoM

• Sandro

• Pogba

• Buffon

• Barzagli

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 20, 2012
Itll be between a 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 for sure. Khedira will probably not be fit for this because he will be training apart for tje next week. Hernanes is disqualifed so the 4-3-1-2 isnt happening. Hopefully its a 4-3-3 with dybala morata and cuadrado or a 3-5-2 with dybala and morata

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Itll be between a 4-3-3 and 3-5-2 for sure. Khedira will probably not be fit for this because he will be training apart for tje next week. Hernanes is disqualifed so the 4-3-1-2 isnt happening. Hopefully its a 4-3-3 with dybala morata and cuadrado or a 3-5-2 with dybala and morata
why? i thought he only had a stomach bug or something and not an injury...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
if 433, then with Mandzu ST and Morata LW - leaving Dybala out.
if 352, then with Mandzu and Dybala - leaving Morata out.

you know it Alex. you know it.

Jul 20, 2012
if 433, then with Mandzu ST and Morata LW - leaving Dybala out.
if 352, then with Mandzu and Dybala - leaving Morata out.

you know it Alex. you know it.
I dont care what anyone says, Morata > Mandzukic.

Mandzukic literally looks like ass out there and while morata can be frustrating , we arent a team that can exactly cross or is reliant on the header goals. Id go with a 3-5-2 with morata and dybala

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I dont care what anyone says, Morata > Mandzukic.

Mandzukic literally looks like ass out there and while morata can be frustrating , we arent a team that can exactly cross or is reliant on the header goals. Id go with a 3-5-2 with morata and dybala
me too. but we are not coaching juventus.

...not yet :klin:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our crossing is absolutely pathetic. Why waste money on a striker that thrives on it if you can't offer the right kind of service. There was one good cross I recall and he connected with it but he tried to head it down into the box for the person running into the box but no one came.

Its frustrating watching us try and cross.

Jul 20, 2012
Our crossing is absolutely pathetic. Why waste money on a striker that thrives on it if you can't offer the right kind of service. There was one good cross I recall and he connected with it but he tried to head it down into the box for the person running into the box but no one came.

Its frustrating watching us try and cross.
I agree but Mandzukic is a poacher no? He is supposed to be deadly in the box, yet he looks absolutely lost in this team and in general.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I agree but Mandzukic is a poacher no? He is supposed to be deadly in the box, yet he looks absolutely lost in this team and in general.
He is a poacher IMO, yes. Exactly why we need service into the box for him to either pounce on or after a defenders error be there to bury it. Plus no one is really giving him that "killer" pass like Inzaghi, for example, thrived on.

I agree, he looks lost. Part yes to his form but also IMO mostly on the service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)