[CL] JUVENTUS 0-3 Real Madrid [April 3rd 2018] (22 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Buffon; De Sciglio, Rugani, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Bentancur, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Dybala; Higuain

We need to press hard with that midfield, Dybala will have to drop and be the link

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I'm missing this one due to work (@Lion). Once the game starts i will turn the internet off in phone so my friends won't spoil shit. No one uses sms these days so i should be safe. :D
And then you pull an @Osman and watch the whole game later?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Allegri typical Italian with his tactics.

Sarri would hit them full force. We would lose, but that's not the point.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I’d be happy with something like this.
4-2-3-1
Buffon
MDS-Barzagli-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio
Cuadrado-Dybala-D.Costa
Higuain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I’d be happy with something like this.
4-2-3-1
Buffon
MDS-Barzagli-Chiellini-Alex Sandro
Khedira-Marchisio
Cuadrado-Dybala-D.Costa
Higuain

Too offensive, I would use it though in Madrid not in first leg or depending on the result of tonight.

That said, Marchisio has to start this, there's no way Bentancur and Khedira are more efficient than him, I don't trust them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Too offensive, I would use it though in Madrid not in first leg or depending on the result of tonight.

That said, Marchisio has to start this, there's no way Bentancur and Khedira are more efficient than him, I don't trust them.
Since our midfield and defense are not as good as it used to be Id go full attack from minute one. Risky but you never know. Though Mandzukic could be lethal as always.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Since our midfield and defense are not as good as it used to be Id go full attack from minute one. Risky but you never know. Though Mandzukic could be lethal as always.

Fighting Real in their own way isnt a smart thing to do - They are built for an all out attack while we are built in a tactical manner
The best thing is to tactic them out - That can be used in a way to surprise them , change during the game and etc..
I think we need to attack but also make Real lose some balls when attacking so we can counter and increase the lead..

If we go against Real in their method its likely that we will suffer a defeat
If we go concentrated attack first and then go counters we could surprise them with a goal and when they will be poised to equalize we counter them and increase the lead - Thats IMO the best way we can handle Real

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Full attack would probably end up like PSG match vs Real I am afraid. Allegri wants to control the tempo and hit them when there's a chance or space and we are good at that, mentally if the starters are ready and we play compact aggressive match sooner or later Costa, Dybala, Hig will hit them.

Btw, Allegri's bench is pretty solid tonight, Mandzu, Cuadrado, Barza/Rugani, Marchisio? (even though he MUST start)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
It's football though, what matters most is who's got the better team and has the character needed for these kind of games. This team can beat anyone, we just need a little bit of luck and a lot of heart. In La Liga alone Real have lost 5 and drew 6 games, surely they're not invincible
Their early season form was indeed terrible, but they have been far more consistent since January and scoring at will.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)