[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Everyone is going to come for Pirlo and yes we didn't play great but there are so many factors that go into this game

You can't be missing the players we had out, play not so great and be unlucky and expect to take away the points

Morata scored 3 marginal offsides their first goal came from a deflection, yes they missed chances after that but it really set us up early.

We need to find thr tactic and formation that works for us and not change it for a few games, can't keep chopping and changing and expect to find any sort of consistency.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
No exaggeration - we were worse than Brazil when they were beaten 7:1 and worse than Barca when they lost 8:2. We were just lucky we didn't have Germans against us.
Every player was beyond terrible and when everyone is this bad, it's easy to locate the main reason. It's the coach.
I'm a romantic and I liked the idea of appointing Pirlo. But it was clearly a mistake. He's not a real football manager yet. It's very early and we must try to save the season with a better and real manager.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Zero shots on target. First corner in the ET.

This is embarrassing, it's not allowed to happen especially against a team fielding a midfielder in defence

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'm sorry guys but you play a hideous kind of football.

Not to sound rude but it was pure shit to watch as a neutral. I can't remember Bayern being that bad even under Kovac.
We have done for years

Only now instead of shit and grinding out results with a world class defence, we're just shit

It's honestly hard to watch Juve. The "entertainment" factor is close to non existent

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
Everyone is going to come for Pirlo and yes we didn't play great but there are so many factors that go into this game

You can't be missing the players we had out, play not so great and be unlucky and expect to take away the points

Morata scored 3 marginal offsides their first goal came from a deflection, yes they missed chances after that but it really set us up early.

We need to find thr tactic and formation that works for us and not change it for a few games, can't keep chopping and changing and expect to find any sort of consistency.
Yea we will find the tactic after we lose everything

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I had Dybala as Worst man of the match up until I saw that ridiculously stupid play by Demiral. I give him joint worst man of the match.

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017

Unfortunately, its not just this game - its a pattern thats been repeated from roma to crotone to verona to this...so yes this does fall on him

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Expected.... especially after seeing McKenie for Rabiot. How amateur sub is that?
It's not the substitution per se. It's the fact that Pirlo put Mckennie as a left attacking mid on the field, practically a Chiesa substitution, that shows just how clueless he is.
Also berna getting minutes instead of ramsey is retarded.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)