[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
If you have a long and quality bench, then you can use it to your advantage. Here, I don't see too much room for maneuver.
Well you need a proper bench for that, Bernardeschi not so much
Yeah, but i havent seen any other side use it effectively either. I'd imagine its a viable tactic. Make four subs at the 60 minute mark, completely throw the other team of (or your own team..).

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 6, 2015
Playing Kulusevski at LWB is a criminal offence. Is Pirlo that dogmatic in his approach? I mean the 3 at the back thing hasn't even been that good a system.

On another note: This is Dybala's marquee moment to take the mantle and be the talisman of this team (in the absence of Ronaldo) and to also show that he's worth near that €15M net he's demanding.
What's the point of playing a number 10/right winger at LWB?
Dybala and Cuads will occupy the spaces on the right anyways so need to have someone occupying those spaces on the left. That left-sided role in that formation is that of a winger anyways as Danilo would play as the LB defensively. Kulusevski's defensive assignment would be to defend against their RB (Dest/Roberto).

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Mark my words: Kulusevski to outshine Messi.

Just like I predicted that Marchisio would be brilliant in a deeper role.

And that Sturaro would make a great right back.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Mark my words: Kulusevski to outshine Messi.

Just like I predicted that Marchisio would be brilliant in a deeper role.

And that Sturaro would make a great right back.
Agree about the Kulu thing
ok
When did this happen?
What do you think of Bernardeschi then?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Playing Kulusevski at LWB is a criminal offence. Is Pirlo that dogmatic in his approach? I mean the 3 at the back thing hasn't even been that good a system.

On another note: This is Dybala's marquee moment to take the mantle and be the talisman of this team (in the absence of Ronaldo) and to also show that he's worth near that €15M net he's demanding.
I want him to put this performance tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)