[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (9 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Playing Kulusevski at LWB is a criminal offence. Is Pirlo that dogmatic in his approach? I mean the 3 at the back thing hasn't even been that good a system.

On another note: This is Dybala's marquee moment to take the mantle and be the talisman of this team (in the absence of Ronaldo) and to also show that he's worth near that €15M net he's demanding.
These papers don't even know what formation we play, and they always get the lineups wrong.

It'll be Chiesa on left.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Is it wrong to be happy about a draw here? Even a tedious 0-0 one?

I just have a bad feeling that choking garden gnome from Barcelona will finally come alive today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'd say fuck impact subs, just field the best you have and then worry about subs later on if there's any need for them.

Dybala needs to play, Chiesa is well rested. Kulu played only a piece of the last game.
Same here.

Go all in right away and score. Fuck impact subs in this vgame. Chiesa and kulu right away. If it didnt work then so bebit

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm excited for this game.
I love group stage CL games against big teams, because we still see all the big names, but there is no risk of elimination (assuming you do well in the other games.)

May 26, 2016
Expect us to win this match. Barca is in shambles and Koeman is trying to paper over the cracks. We need a good And solid performance tho, no more brainfarts in defence and stupid errors. Excited for this game

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
Not too confident about this one, they can be very threatening as they still have great offensive options while our defense is not that compact. Anything can happen, anything but a heavy defeat please.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Not too confident about this one, they can be very threatening as they still have great offensive options while our defense is not that compact. Anything can happen, anything but a heavy defeat please.

A battle of two weak defenses.

Chiesa's and Kulu's counterattacking ability plus Morata's pace up front and Cuadrado also will be key against their swiss cheese and slow defense that I think plays a high line to boot.

A draw or a win I feel depends on Bonucci's fitness level.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
A battle of two weak defenses.

Chiesa's and Kulu's counterattacking ability plus Morata's pace up front and Cuadrado also will be key against their swiss cheese and slow defense that I think plays a high line to boot.

A draw or a win I feel depends on Bonucci's fitness level.
Yea i feel those players need to start to stretch them even further and exploit the space

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)