[CL] Juventus 0-2 Barcelona [October 28th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Pessimistic feeling. Missing 3 or 4 defenders against Messi is everyone’s nightmare.

Perhaps we should play 433 with Kulu as midfielder. We need to control that area, with 2 midfielders there’s to much space for games like these.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
1-5-3-2 total football

Demiral
Cuadrado - Bentancur - Ramsey - Arthur - Danilo
Kulusevski - Ramsey - Chiesa
Dybala - Morata

2-6 to Barca
92% possession Juve
902 sideway passes Juve
1 red card (Demiral)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
1-5-3-2 total football

Demiral
Cuadrado - Bentancur - Ramsey - Arthur - Danilo
Kulusevski - Ramsey - Chiesa
Dybala - Morata

2-6 to Barca
92% possession Juve
902 sideway passes Juve
1 red card (Demiral)
It could happen with any other formation

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I'd say fuck impact subs, just field the best you have and then worry about subs later on if there's any need for them.

Dybala needs to play, Chiesa is well rested. Kulu played only a piece of the last game.
Mmm
Im actually surprised no manager uses the 5 subs rule better. Has the potential to be a gamechanger.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
De Ligt will be back.
Fucking about time already.

- - - Updated - - -

Jesus. Do you not get enough attention in your daily life? Your constant and insistent need to go on with this "look at me and my shiny smarty pants" trolling routine you keep spamming for months, is going no where. Doing fuck all, just give it up, try to post like a frigging human being instead of try to act high and mighty super petty clown all the time.

Its so boring it can't possible provoke anyone. Dont you get tired of it? Can't be out of bitterness because no seeks this out draws it out of you, you are allways the one trying to manufacture miniature conflicts like a passive aggressive high school girl, waiting for a high five that never comes.

Weirdest part is you continue even tho they ignore you, is this your sole purpose or reason you come to this forum, would be a shame if it is. Because your footballing opinions are generally a sensible. If you stop being an obsessive wiseass dick 24/7.
@Osman = voice of reason ;)

Don't have anything against @pavluska though.

- - - Updated - - -

@Dominic I have a strong feeling we are fielding a classic 4-4-2
fabio-capello-gentleman-d93c86c3604e7b633eea31333300e554_view_article_new.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Did you receive my gift bag package yet?

Year long supply of rogaine.
How about sending me some quality heroine?

- - - Updated - - -

Not likely. They're not Bayern.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Playing Kulusevski at LWB is a criminal offence. Is Pirlo that dogmatic in his approach? I mean the 3 at the back thing hasn't even been that good a system.

On another note: This is Dybala's marquee moment to take the mantle and be the talisman of this team (in the absence of Ronaldo) and to also show that he's worth near that €15M net he's demanding.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)