[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Atlético Madrid (December 9th 2014) (2 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
I think both teams after a certain time in the game both psychologically accepted the draw. Saying that though Atletico didn't need to win to top the group so that obviously played into our hands.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
All in all, it was wise from Allegri not to risk anything in this game and settle for 2nd.

The only thing I hated about this game was our players celebrating at the end.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
:weee:

Who gives a shit we are second, yes it can be RM instead of Basel but even as 1st you can get the likes of PSG or a meh difference like Monaco and Leverkusen.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'm trying to imagine the Milan, Inter, Roma, Fiorentina and the other losers who watched this second half with hope that Juve will lose :p They were even more frustrated than Olympiacos, because the Greeks didn't even watch our match.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lol at those last 10 mins. All lovey dovey.

Well, now we will have to clash agaonst a topsode, but that was expected.

My only complain is why llorente played the whole hame

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We don't deserve to avoid top teams after the pathetic display we just put on in our home stadium.
I'd never blame them. I think Atletico is a superior team to us at every aspect of the game and if they needed a win in this one we'd lost it. Their defense is absolutely wonderful is imo by far hardest to break in Europe. It never surprised to me see such results after seeing them last year in Spain and CL where they dominated. Maybe they are not so tough on a paper, but that's not where football is being played at. Their organization is nothing but to be prised.

I think we could beat many top teams, though. As long as we avoid Chelsea, Real and Bayern we could compete with the big fish. But of course, it's not like we'd be favorites against Barca, or even PSG.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)