[CL] JUVENTUS 0-0 Atlético Madrid (December 9th 2014) (11 Viewers)

Aug 1, 2003
:weee:

The real match that got us through was ours vs Olympiakos.

I suppose both coaches wanted to see if either one would go for the kill and neither did so they happily settled for a draw - this is apparent from the lack of subs from both to change anything.

Looking fwd to the next round!!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We're through, the rest is irrelevant. Don't particularly care about performance tonight, even though we were better team in every aspect of the game. We probably could have done more, but we managed to fulfill our most important objective. Forza Juve!

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Yep, some posts are really weird. I'm very happy we went through after the crappy display last year.

It's not like we were farting rainbows this year but at least we're through, no?
agreed. one step at a time.

now that we qualified we can look forward to the team settling in better with the 4-3-1-2. maybe guys like vidal and llorente gaining some form would help + marchisio and hoepfully asa return

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well I think after a while everyone from allegri to players realized that we're not gonna crack that defence open with the kind of effort we were putting in our attacks. both parties seemed to be content with a draw.The important thing is that we qualified, so fvck it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)