[CL] Juve 3-1 Maccabi Haifa [October 5th, 2022] 15:00 EaSTern/+6 (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We took the lead and everyone thought we'll cruise in this game. But then out of nowhere, a young Thomas Muller shows up and annihilates us. The game finished 1-4 and Bayern would go on to make the CL final that year. One of the most depressing CL nights as a Juve fan.
I was at that game. I don’t recall Thomas Muller standing out at all. Caceres’ dumb foul and watching their goalkeeper walk up the length of the field is an indelible memory. You could hear a pindrop after the game and it was such a comedown having been at the stadium, when we beat Inter the weekend prior with Marchisio’s epic goal.

I did also go the Fulham game later than season for another 4-1 European defeat, which was even more sobering and then stopped going to European games for about a while!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
It’s not a bad line up, but damn looking at this team… so little players I’m attached to. Where are the times I liked basically everyone starting
any lineup with McKennie, Rabiot, and De Sciglio all starting shouldn’t be called anything but a bad lineup.

- - - Updated - - -

The forward line ain't bad but come on where is Locatelli?
On the sidelines watching allegris love affair with rabiot

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

:shifty:

i mean i am not an expert in religious fasting but i googled it and it looks like yom kippur is today and tomorrow so some players are fasting, right? i know nothing about them, do they have 11 non jew players, or we'll face a team with a few players who didn't even eat properly?
Yom Kippur is one full day - From yesterday evening up to an hour ago.
I really dont know how many they have in their lineup but I guess most of them are not fasting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)