CL Group (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Newcastle's defence is not inconsistent Vinman its rubbish consistently
LOL :LOL:

I was trying to be positive- I like Newcastle, though nowhere as much as I love Juve .

I watched the game today against Liverpool, and I thought that Liverpool should have won, they missed way too many chances.

Newcastles offense is very dangerous, and always keeps them in the game !!!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zane

Aug 28, 2002
Haven't won anything since they won the Primera Liga in '99 haven't they ? He was Barca's coach then too wasn't he ? Trying to pull a "Marcello Lippi" I suppose...:cool:

Manutd.Visitor

Aug 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zane ] ++
Haven't won anything since they won the Primera Liga in '99 haven't they ? He was Barca's coach then too wasn't he ? Trying to pull a "Marcello Lippi" I suppose...:cool:
I'm not questioning the guys credentials, only that the fans really did not like him at all even when he won them something. Ask yourself why the club got rid of him. The fact is he had a lousy rapport with the fans, the club and the media. They rehired him basically because they got desperate.

Evelyn8

Jul 23, 2002
They rehired him because they had no other options in had

All Their names where being too much on the maybe side.....

Wegner, Capello and Benitez

They will never be great now they will however be cosistant which is gives them quite a chance of winning the league.....

juvelover

Jul 13, 2002
about our CL goup :

our main concern is to get the right balance for the team without playing league games !! we only played freindlies !! and teams like fynoord and newcastle will be playing 6-7 league games before they start the CL matches !!

1) fynoord ,, good team , no big names , great coach , well orginized , not that hard to beat but they play for the last min
they won Ufea last year .

2) dinamo kyiev : good team that is full of youngstars who they want to play in europe and CL league is thier chance to do it let us hope that they don't:D , playing in kyiev is very hard with cold weather and about 100,000 of thier fans .

3) Newcastle ,, good team with powerfull players thier main threat is from the left side thuram and camorenasi should be awake for reber and bellamy ( i hope zamby will be fitt ) ,, the defence is weak with bramble and huges and obrian and bernard , dabizas is average player , playing in saint james park againest the most loyal fan in england would be hard .

with all circumstances we are the best but we need to be balanced and fitt ( playing friendlies will not get us the match expereince

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zane ] ++
except the REAL Lippi was succesful at his heist ;)

Zane

Aug 28, 2002
Looking at Barca's CL group, I reckon they've got a better group than our's. Should qualify, weak defence or no weak defence...Other than Gala away, they should be able to get something from all their other group matches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)