CL Group (1 Viewer)

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by AlexDP ] ++

Hmm, someone seems to not like him...wonder why....:undecide: Lemme guess? CL 98?:D

Eh, I doubt Ivan wants to even leave RM :undecide:

~Sarah
it hardly comes as a surprise,who would want to leave a club who pays you big bucks,gives you the oppurtunities to play with awesome players and also a virtually guaranteed CL medal every season?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
it hardly comes as a surprise,who would want to leave a club who pays you big bucks,gives you the oppurtunities to play with awesome players and also a virtually guaranteed CL medal every season?
Morientes

Jul 12, 2002
Yeah, but all last year he was crying about how he did all the work and got no credit, and now they've signed Ronaldo and he is really pissed.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker2 ] ++
Yeah, but all last year he was crying about how he did all the work and got no credit, and now they've signed Ronaldo and he is really pissed.
You are not referring to Morientes are you as he can never say he was doing all the work and got no credit, what work?

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
You are not referring to Morientes are you as he can never say he was doing all the work and got no credit, what work?
That's what he said, not what I said.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I know that you didn't say it, and i will be surprised if he actually said those exact words but i do know he feels under appreciated at Madrid by both fans and the manager

Jul 12, 2002
I know that you didn't say it, and i will be surprised if he actually said those exact words but i do know he feels under appreciated at Madrid by both fans and the manager
Ok, I quoted that from someone who was paraphrasing Morientes.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Well maybe because they do all the work and all Morientes does is to score, which means he is easily replaceable, I mean with the amount of chances that Real Madrid makes in a game, with all those players, anyone can score, he is a good goal scorer but he just too lazy for me and thats why the fans do not rate him as highly as he would wish

Jul 12, 2002
Well maybe because they do all the work and all Morientes does is to score, which means he is easily replaceable, I mean with the amount of chances that Real Madrid makes in a game, with all those players, anyone can score, he is a good goal scorer but he just too lazy for me and thats why the fans do not rate him as highly as he would wish
This is true, but nevertheless, Morientes does not feel appreciated.

Jul 12, 2002
HA :LOL:, like Morientes would ever be caught dead in a team like Tottenham, he'd be better of with Bolton in all seriousness.

Jul 12, 2002
I think that he would do well in the premiership game, he is good with the head, but hte only team that I think he could fit into is Leeds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)